1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My house feels so empty right now... (Sad)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RainbowViking, May 28, 2013.

1. RainbowViking

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay, so I told everyone how my weekend was really fun, but the thing I didn't mention was that before the fun started, I had to take my dog to the pound. :icon_sad:
    He was a really good dog, and sweet, too, but we couldn't keep taking care of him. We didn't have the money of the time. It was a no kill pound, but I still feel awful about it. They didn't want to drag him down the hall, so they thought if I had left, he would follow them, but the way he looked at me before I left was heartbreaking. :tears:
    Well, a few days later, I'm finally home, and it just feels so empty. We've always had a pet in the house, and it made me feel a little better about being home alone. Now, I feel so alone, I miss him, but I hope he's going to a good home. :confused:

2. AKTodd

I'm really sorry you had to do this:frowning2:

Honestly, don't know what else to say. Just (*hug*)

Todd

3. June Cleaver

I feel so sad and alone too only for diffrent reasons. Our dog (Dweebee Dog) is right here and I could not imagine how hard it must have been. I am home alone tonight too:icon_sad:! It will get better! June

4. kb123

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm so sorry to hear about this. I feel for you! I love animals and know what it's like to have to give away an animal that you love so dearly! I hope you feel better soon.

5. Alexander69

I'm so sorry I can't imagine..... My dogs are are the only thing that keep me company while my parents are always gone. If it was just me is be so depressed. I'm so sorry you had to give him up it reals my heart and when you said he looked at you I just Envisioned it and I almost shed a tear :frowning2: