1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanna see a movie about a post apocalyptic panda?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Priiiide, May 29, 2013.

1. Priiiide

Wastelander Panda is an Australian (SA) production of a 3 episode web series which tells the tale of the last remaining panda in a post-apocalyptic wasteland. These three episodes are part of a bigger story and basically an introduction to what might hopefully turn into a TV show or feature film. Fingers crossed. My beautiful girlfriend is in this as the lead female Rose.*

It's a very high quality and professional production. Some of the episodes have had over 4000 views since Monday. If you watch it, and you enjoy it please rare it or comment or share with your friends. Help the little guys succeed :slight_smile: hehe I'll make my girlfriend proud!
    I hope you all like it! (!)

Wastelander Panda: Arcayus & Rose - YouTube

Episode 1: Isaac and Rose
    Episode 2: Arcayus and Rose
    Episode 3: Arcayus and Akira

2. jargon

Haha I liked it! The first episode anyways. It reminds me of the novel "In Watermelon Sugar" by Richard Brautigan, mostly because of the post-apocalyptic setting and talking animals.

3. Priiiide

Did you just get to the first one? I'm glad you liked it. Thanks for the feedback. And I'll check out "in watermelon sugar"

---------- Post added 30th May 2013 at 12:30 PM ----------

My girlfriend is in the 2nd one :wink:

4. Priiiide

Ps. Any feedback will be appreciated :slight_smile::icon_wink

5. jargon

I did end up watching the other two episodes haha. I must say, I'm kind of hooked now and I hope they keep making these!

6. Priiiide

Awww this excites me ^.^ thank you :slight_smile: spread the word and link on Facebook, twitter if you can and hopefully a film company will notice and pick it up :slight_smile:(!)(&&&)(*hug*)