1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I cant imagine dirty things with my crush.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GayAndHappylol, May 29, 2013.

1. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    Like..i dont know if someone can relate or felt like this before.I dont know why its happening.I love my crush so much for so many years he is so cute and adorable and sweet and all these things someone can call his/her crush..but..when it comes down there..i cant imagine doing dirty things with him..i cant fantasize.Like of course i want to have wild sex with him,i just cant fantasize..either cause i love him so much and i care for him,or maybe because in my mind he is something god-like and i dont want to think something that will ruin him in my mind..i just dont know.

2. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

Hi again!

Yes, I know I have no experience with sex or whatever but I agree with you that you love him so much that you just don't want sex. Or at least you do want sex but just can't really, you know, dream of it? Anyway, it might be that you have an unconditional attraction, a literal true love for him, and that you don't just want the sex, but you want the emotion, the affection and the attraction.

I know I'm younger than you but you are still young yourself at 20, and (I think anyway) you are still progressing. In my opinion, a romantic relationship is not all about the sex, but the actual love. I don't think that I think that because I'm young, but I think that when I'm older I'll still consider the love more than the physical part. I don't know whether you believe the same.

Your thoughts on sex with him may change in the future, and because he's your crush, I'm assuming you don't properly know him? It might have something to do with that you don't want to fantasize over someone you don't really know that well.

Hope I Helped!

3. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey,thanks,your answer seems legit.I do know him we are friends ^^

4. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

Well that's even better that you are friends because it increases your chances of getting with him. Once again if you didn't feel properly physically attracted to him, it's not a problem. You don't just want him for sex do you?

5. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    Well of course id like to have sex with him DUH,but i just dont want it like this,i dont want it to be..filthy and make me feel bad,i can fantasize about hot guys i dont even know,but not with him just because as you said,i got feelings for him.Ill never tell him im gay though ^^

6. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

Well I'm fine with that you want let's say "passionate" sex with him, but it's also good that you feel like you do truly love him. But what I'm a bit confused with is that you'll never tell him you're gay? I don't see how you can progress with your relationship with him if you don't come out of him. If you want to get with him you'll have to come out to him.

7. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    I think we are wasting the thread because the point is not ''Coming out to my crush''But if someone felt like im explaining to this thread,anyway thanks for your answers :slight_smile:

8. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

OK, I'll just leave it and say that you shouldn't worry too much about not being able to fantasize about him. Just good luck in whatever you decide to do next, and I hope that all good comes your way.

(*hug*).

9. Hefiel

To my knowledge, that's nothing abnormal. It was the same with the crush I had on a guy I saw on a bus. I could imagine being really close to him and was sexually attracted to him, but I couldn't imagine having sex with him in the way that I typically imagine it.

I guess there's some sort of innocence to it.

10. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah exactly how i feel!My romantic levels with him are 9999 :grin: I totally agree to the ''I couldn't imagine having sex with him in the way that I typically imagine it'' part

11. Level75

I've actually felt that way several times about people I've liked. It's like it's just easier to fantasize about strangers. I usually get to the point where I'll respect a guy so much that to fantasize about him feels like I'm violating him. And I just can't do that.

12. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    OMG these are exactly my thougts :grin: Glad everyone's feel the same :slight_smile:

13. KingdomKeyDK

Maybe it's because you have a friendship and you don't want to ruin it.

14. jargon

Yup, totally this, with both guys and girls I've dated. And when those relationships have eventually worked out its never stopped the sex from coming perfectly naturally. Totally normal :slight_smile:

15. DelFelidae

Exactly what I feel like too! I respect them too much...I can imagine anyone else except the person I have a crush on...

16. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    Tsk who asked you bitch? (*hug*) :lol:

17. Willjarvis

Interesting. I thought this about a girl before who my friends had other ideas about. I'd have hugged her. Does that mean I'm at least a bit heteroromantic? Whereas with men, it's more like "he wouldn't do that to me, because he's such a gentleman". Or because he's straight or just not attracted to me.

Being passive is easy if potentially fruitless, but it can so confusing for a boy. Or maybe for girl too, I haven't thought about that.

---------- Post added 30th May 2013 at 01:53 AM ----------

Actually, I suppose I didn't want sex with that girl at all and it was more like how one might feel about younger relative. Sorry about the double post, I just missed the deadline, but I wanted to put the correction in.

18. remainnameless

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I know exactly what you mean. Last year I fell for a guy harder than I ever have before (actually, he's the only guy I've fallen for lol) But fantasizing? It just didn't feel right I guess, it was completely different because it was personal, I felt like I was in love and it was like I was violating him in some weird way.

19. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah that exactly,i feel like im doing something wrong and i stop immidiately