1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Didn't go to last GSA meeting...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Noir, May 29, 2013.

1. Noir

Should I feel bad I didn't go to the last GSA meeting of the year?

Mostly I didn't have a lot of time because I have to get ready for finals, but I also haven't been to the GSA for the whole term because I've been too busy. I'd feel really awkward just going to the last one, and I really REALLY didn't want to have to sit through it and watch my ex girlfriend hanging all over her NEW girlfriend. I feel like they'd kind of snub me, and I'd just feel really uneasy in general! It's still so uncomfortable to see them in the cafeteria because I really haven't spoken to my ex since I broke up with her (though I did it in the nicest way possible and we left on good terms, I think), and I don't know what her new girlfriend is like because I've hardly spoken to her all year!

I just really didn't wanna gooooo! :tears: And even though most of the officers are seniors, I see them in the cafeteria and around campus. I just don't feel it's my place to go even though they were texting me asking if I was coming eventually. :confused: Should I feel bad? Am I a wimp?

2. Ticklish Fish

my perspective:
    grade> extracurricular activities

3. TraceElement

I agree with Ticklish. Grades are more important.

4. Robellious

its not bad that you didnt go; you had your reasons. and I too second grades>activities.

5. Ticklish Fish

FYI, if it's things like orchestra/choir/band/sports, yeah, you would need balancing. but GSA is still a club, right?