1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good Guitar names?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MtnFr3sh, May 30, 2013.

1. MtnFr3sh

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Just a thread for maybe a list of good guitar names. I just got a used one that's in very good shape.

It's an Applause Summit Series by Ovation, model AE61-4
    It's an acoustic electric guitar (AE in the model number might have something to do with it)
    Its got a light brown wooden body and looks like the typical acoustic. (don't know the technical terms for that stuff) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Anyway, A list of good names in general, or perhaps for mine as well :grin: I would like a guys name, but if a girl's name sounds good I'm more than willing to consider it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

BTW it's used and I got it from a woman who is a conservative baptist, could tell by the bumper stickers on her car and crosses in her house. Irony is, it used to play for a conservative christian music person, now it plays for a gay rocker :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: LOL

#1 MtnFr3sh, May 30, 2013
    Last edited: May 30, 2013
  2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmm. Guitars are harder to name than cars, and especially if you try a male name. Maybe something unusual like Atlas, or Elton? <<I like Elton, because he's a legendary musician, and for other obvious reasons. :grin:

3. Spurned

Spurned Guest

I called my acoustic (no idea what type it is, my biological Dad got it me) Fiona randomly, then my friend called his Shrek :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I usually just go for names from movies I enjoy or after people in bands or something. ^^

4. Hexagon

Well, at least it has a chance to redeem itself. And sound better.

I'd call a guitar Erin, but thats a girls name.

5. LoveMusicPoetry

I have three acoustics, A freshman with a seda solid top, a Faith electro acoustic with rosewood back and sides and a spruce top and a Martin J40, again with rosewood back and sides and spruce top. I have two electrics, a sunburst Fender Stratocaster and a DBZ Balero. I haven't named any of them and I don't intend to.

I am quite geeky where guitars are concerned and I'd consider it reductive in some way... Because I'm wierd.

---------- Post added 31st May 2013 at 03:43 AM ----------

But Elton John plays a red piano...