1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

should i tell him?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by smartsunny, May 31, 2013.

1. smartsunny

i have a straight bf but i've never told him about my thoughts on being bi. he's a pretty understanding guy...should i tell him?

2. Hexagon

Its up to you, but you might be best to wait until you've finished questioning. Other people have a way of making you doubt yourself, even if they don't mean to.

3. smartsunny

what do you mean "doubt myself"? and honestly, i dont see an end to my questioning :tears:

4. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    That they are going to say that its a phase etc.And because youre still questioning you will adobt their ideas and become what they think you are.But when you are sure noone can confuse your mind.

5. smartsunny

thank you

6. Hexagon

This. You'll find the answers to your questioning inside yourself, not from anyone else.

And it may not seem like it, but there are answers, and I'm sure you'll find them in time.

7. smartsunny

some days it gets so frustrating i wanna scream and i dont see a way out... but thank you alot (*hug*)

8. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    Thats how you will never solve the problem.When you want to destroy it and solve it,let me tell you that youre wasting your time.Its like a fish on the hook,while it tries to get free,the hook gets deeper.Like humans,while they think and think about their problem wanting to solve it,it gets bigger and bigger.So just go with the flow and see things more calm,and take it slow,being frustrated and angry never help.

9. Hexagon

I know it can be difficult, but remember that you don't have to come up with a label as fast as you can. Or ever, if thats how you feel. Whatever you do end up labelling yourself as, it won't change who you are. Be comfortable with what kind of person you are, and the rest will be fine.

10. smartsunny

so what? you're suggesting i just forget about it...even when every time i feel something towards a girl my instincts start screaming at me? :help:

11. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    I cant say there is an instict in sexuality.People can feel turned on by something they dont like just because they've seen something in the past that wakes up that feeling but in reality its just the subconscious.To me,youre just pressuring yourself to see what you like and what you dont,and it causes you many feelings.

---------- Post added 31st May 2013 at 11:04 AM ----------

Sexuality is too complicated to have an instict.

12. smartsunny

ahhhhh:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang: thanks guys (*hug*)

13. Candace

Try to know what you like is for real first, then you may tell him if you wish.