1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ok I hit on straight guys WAY too much

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by PREP_x_C0RE, Jan 2, 2007.

1. PREP_x_C0RE

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I just realized today that I really do.

Theres this senior in my 3nd period business who KNOWS I'm gay and KNOWS I have a crush on him. He doesn't care! He's so cool like even since he found out from my friend that I liked him he's been talking to me more.

Well anyway today when the bell rang I called my friend over took my cell phone and walked up to that guy (Billy). My background on my cellphone is Channing Tatum who I personally think looks like Billy. So I showed my friend and him the picture and how I thought Billy looked like him. We were all talking about him for a little bit but I had to go so before I left I say to him - "You know Billy, I think Channing Tatum is REALLY hot. That must tell us something about you right?" And I just walked away.

:grin:

Yes, I'm good. Haha. I do that a lot though. I love the straight guys that don't care if the gay ones flirt with them. :slight_smile:

2. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's cute. Kudos for you for having the balls to do it. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. GuitarGirl1350

LOL I do it to girls but they don't usually notice. I'm more of a subtle flirter- a flip of the hair here and there, an occasional bat of an eyelash, a giggle where it isn't really needed, a flashed smile upon your entry to the room...etc.

4. tired_of_lying411

CONGRATS!!! It always pisses me off when straight guys think gay guys are going to hit on them... What's wrong with it?? its not like we're gonna... "do anything" hahaha

It sounds like fun, being out at school... :slight_smile:

5. GuitarGirl1350

I've only really encountered one situation where a girl thought I was going to hit on her...but she's warmed back up to me again to where she's so comfortable with it that, when we did a prank, she walked around holding my hand. (We were in a shop that sells sex things. Someone we knew was working there so we bought some stuff and talked as they rung us up- things like "wow this is gonna be fun" and "i feel naughty". It was stupid but funny.)

6. suburbs_of_sodom

Northern Virginia...neither here nor there
    Hahahahaha...I feel naughty...that's amazing...

But that's the annoying thing about being a guy, I could never do that with one of my guy friends because, despite how open minded or metrosexual they are, at least with all the straight guys I'm friends with, there's always a slight air of machoism that'd prevent them from doing that. Maybe it's different with other guys...I dunno...that's just how I've observed things.

But wow, it's great that you have a friend like that who's so cool with it.

7. GuitarGirl1350

Hahha I guess it is...:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    Most of my friends are cool, I mean, at first I was expecting them to totally not understand and not even want me hugging them, but it's really neat how it turned out.
    I hate machomen who think hugging a man makes them seem gay.

8. gaius

gaius Guest

yeah i only ever like str8 men! well done for the guts to flirt, ive been told by people that i flirt with everyone but i don't think im as brave as you!

9. Derek the Wolf

I have yet to hit on a guy who's actually gay. :grin:
    Yeah...

10. jazzrawr

I hit on straight girls aaall the time. XD
    They know it's all in jokes though.
    Well, it usually is, unless I find them attractive. But THEY think it's in jokes. XD

I'm just a compulsive flirt, I think. XD Flirting is fun. :slight_smile:

11. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Old post is old. :confused: But I can't hit on people, straight or otherwise. I'll leave that to the good-looking people. Whenever I try to flirt I get looked at like "yeah, just get back to the unattractive-geek corner where you belong".

12. Derek the Wolf

(*hug*)

13. BlakeHarmony

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been told that I laugh/giggle/smile way to much, and that it seems like I'm flirting all the time, but I hang out with funny people, and most girls get girl jokes and guys, guy jokes, but I think almost any joke is funny as long as it's not stupid, I also have way to many inside jokes with people so lots of things remind me of other things... I am also just a happy person, when I'm around friends, I always have fun so I smile and laugh!
    I really fail at flirting consciously though

14. Markio

I don't flirt; I don't know anyone I'd want to flirt with. I wish I did... :/

15. n8i2c7k

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I try not to flirt and i've never ever hit on a straight guy before, but i do crush on straight guys a lot :dry: and sometime it gets to be a little flirty but not enough to out me from my closet.

16. Kryz

GAH, I love flirting, I wish I was out so I could just flirt my way through life.

BTW I love how your friend act about you hiting on him.

17. tomahto72

tomahto72 Guest

I had a crush on one of my really close friends... but the friendship started out with 'fake' gay flirting (He thought it was fake....oh how wrong will he be on the 18th of December). Lots of physical body contact which was oh so fun. But even when i tell him I'm gay I don't think it'll stop, I think it will increase.

Most of my friends really don't give a toss, we all come from non-religious, white, middle class backgrounds (very accepting basically). but hey, i think they sometimes enjoy being hit on. I know I like it when girls flirt with me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

18. RaRa

All my straight friends give me taps on the ass, hold on my thighs, hug me for like 30 seconds, and one even kisses me on the neck once in a while.

And i'm not even out to them....I guess they're just touchy-feely. I flirt more in a non-physical way, i've been told my smiles are great. :grin:

19. Trumpetplyer23

I'm a hopeless flirt when it comes to certain people and certain situations.

I was flirting with a girl that I used to like, but don't anymore very heavily today and yesterday. We were working in a group in Biology and we were studying how DNA unzips. She says, "like a coat, right?" and I said, "Yeah. Like a coat. Don't think about unzipping someone's pants now."

20. BeautifulStranger

I flirt without even realizing I'm doing it...

It's BAD. I flirt with my friends boyfriends... my brother's friends... Starbuck's employees... everyone