1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tattooos?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by smartsunny, Jun 1, 2013.

1. smartsunny

i've always thought tattoos are very sexy, would love to get one myself but terrified of needles
    if u could have a tattoo, would u want one?where and what?

2. Britishskittles

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I want a dafodil on my hip bone or an eagel on my back

3. smartsunny

that is cool...very contradictive though

4. Garciano

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I dont have any, but im planning to have "jai guru deva óm" on my arm :slight_smile:

5. mickey1101

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oohhh yes tattoos are sexy:wink: I wanted to get like this elaborate design on my hand that I drew myself and like black angel wings on my back...and some runes I found, on my arms. Guess I gotta while to wait though...

6. Hexagon

I want to get either [​IMG] that or the anarchy symbol tattooed on my shoulder. I may also tattoo up any surgery scars I get, but I don't know what I'll get for them.

7. Ty3012

I want one too but im such a wimp, but when I finally get myself together, I'm going to find an old birthday card that my grandma signed (she recently passed) trace her signature "love grandma" and have it put on my forearm =)

8. smartsunny

oh my god...that is sooo sweet

9. Ragazza

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I love tattoos. I'd love to have one but then I can't donate blood. So...

10. justjade

I'd love to get a pear somewhere for my husband. He's pear-shaped, and I think it's so sexy. I'd probably get it on the inside of my left forearm. I also want to get a 4 and a 7 tattooed on each side of one of my elbows. I also want to get the painting of waves by Hokusai around my right forearm and maybe something by Alphonse Mucha somewhere, but not sure where yet. I also want to get "The power is in our hands the second we take it away from our circumstances" down the inside of my upper arm. Not sure which side. I have lots of ideas. I also want to get my wedding monogram tattooed somewhere. Just have to pick a font and a spot.

11. Hexagon

Hey, I am also interested in giving blood, so I looked that one up. In the UK (and most of the recommendations are informed by EU law, so it should be the same for you), you must wait 4 months after the tattoo, but you are still allowed to donate blood after that time is up.

12. RedMage

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    If I were ever to get a tattoo, I'd either want one of the Lich from Final Fantasy I based on Yoshitaka Amano's artwork or the Distant Worlds logo's wings on my back. But yeah, if I were ever to get one thosd woukd be my choices.

13. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I want a tattoo at some point, I just don't know what of. I used to want a kanji tattoo on my arm and my Japanese aunt told me that they laugh at foreigners with those tats. It's like having a Japanese person tattoo "water" in the English language on their forearm.

So, don't know. I'll have to wait and see. I'd probably get something related to science such as a structural formula in chemistry, or something. Or a tree branch on my inner arm, which would look kinda neat.

14. Femmeme

I have several, and honestly they really don't hurt that badly. It's kind of a stinging sensation and after a little bit the endorphins start flowing and you don't really even feel that. By the end of a tattoo session I usually feel a little high, happy and deeply relaxed. Hell, if I had the money and spare skin I'd get tattooed all the time just for that feeling.

---------- Post added 1st Jun 2013 at 05:04 PM ----------

I've seen a few chemical structure tattoos, they almost always look awesome. I'd kinda like to get serotonin tattooed on me somewhere.

15. KnownSecret

I have really been wanting a tattoo lately but i really haven't decided what i want yet, i might have to go to my family and try and get something that symbolizes me being Greek. Maybe some Greek writing of my last name, or something which sounds awesome :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

16. Foxface

I have a tattoo of the symbol of the goddess Isis on my wrist

Foxface

17. YellowBird

YellowBird Guest

I have two tattoos currently. One on the back of my neck that says "Bright eyes" for my favorite band and another on my chest that is my nickname in Japanese (and I know that it is spelled correctly. Thank Sithis.)

Tattoos are sexy, or at least I think so.

18. Acobi

Acobi Guest

Getting one on my back, this upcoming week :grin: :grin:

19. ReyJ

As long as they aren't everywhere, I think they can be nice. I personally plan on getting a really small musical note behind my ear.

20. Zoe

Zoe

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm thinking of getting a tattoo, but I'm not sure where. I have some scars on my arm that I'd like to cover up, so perhaps there. And I'd like something that symbolizes life.

--Zoe