1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dream Big

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Perseus, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Perseus

I went on YouTube and stumbled across this video by Ruitenbeek he did as a valedictorian for a school this year. No this is not a boring long speech. It is only 4 minutes and can really change your life. His speech was one of the strongest, most powerful and shocking speeches I have ever heard. I believe that this video will get more than 1 million views, sooner or later . Normally when a presenter puts a video on the screen, people wouldn't listen to what the presenter says, but with carefully selected *insert dramatic music here*, and stunning clips; he has used his background video to build up his speech.

"You have the education, the formation, the location and now you have the opportunity to change the world. Not only for yourself, but for millions of others as well."

No lies, this is one of the best speeches I've ever heard. Everyone please check out the video here: Dream Big - YouTube

Dream Big. Please watch this mind-blowing video and let yourself be blown away. Share it with others too if you want to make a difference. Share it with other if you want it to be heard. If you believe that it could inspire people and change the world. :grin:

http://youtu.be/Ij65pqencxI

#1 Perseus, Jun 2, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2013
  2. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I will take a look :slight_smile:

3. Perseus

Haha, I'm just a bit sad that it only has 48 views when it deserves a lot more... This video is truly inspiring! :grin:

4. Knight Pan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It was amazing. Gonna share it on Facebook now...:grin:

5. Perseus

Great! :slight_smile: I believe that the video can really make a difference, someday. :grin: