1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Its times like these when i really hate being gay.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by partmin123, Jun 3, 2013.

1. partmin123

partmin123 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Ever hear think this :its times like this that I really hate being LGBT
    Write one time when you feel like that. heres mine.

I came out to a guy at my school. he told everyone I hate and their moms. Of course when they asked me about it, i denied it, but i got in a really bad fight with him. i felt terrible because i thought i could trust him. i felt like :***: because now he make fun of me and i really hated being gay because of how he made me feel by his homophobic jokes or what he pretended to do with his finger. I just wanted to :bang:!

2. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It is his actions you should hate, not yourself for being Gay, you are not at fault, this little Homophobic Jerk is (*hug*)

3. Awkward Balloon

I know it must be hard, but really as long as you told him in person there is no proof. Rumors happen, and they're terrible but eventually they will be forgotten.
    I advise you really chose carefully the next person to tell, because if you have two people going around telling the same thing it might become more than just a rumor.

4. Hypnotico

Hypnotico Guest

I never feel like I hate being gay, it's an alien concept to me. I do dislike ignorant bigots, but I don't hate them as that's just too much energy invested on them.

5. Candace

I never hated being gay. What kind of "tough guy" goes and tattles to their friends and their mothers? Remember what they say: snitches get stitches :wink:

6. caughtbywitness

Nah, I don't hate it.

Most 'awkward' time is when family/older people say 'Don't go getting any girls into trouble tonight'. Cba to explain most of the time.

7. evora

To me, saying 'I hate being gay' is like saying 'I hate being me' so I'd rather not say it at all.

8. needshelp

when you have to deal with bullshit from people who come from the same "community" as if i don't deal with enough bullshit already. they don't have to like me but they can show me some respect as a human being. sometimes, i get REALLY angry and annoyed with other gay people to the point where i'm like :bang: or :tantrum:. i would expect it from one of the straight counterparts BUT from someone who's gay like me that happens to be on that selective bs where they make a fuss over being discriminated because they're gay yet they're busy doing the same shit to other folks. it makes me even more madder to hear how they just have a complete disregard and lack of respect for others except themselves basically. with that said, i think that some gay people are just horrible people on the inside out and i would rather drop dead than to deal with them. being a black gay male is extremely stressful. i expect to have some high blood pressure or sprout a couple of grey hairs before i hit the 30 mark.

#8 needshelp, Jun 4, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2013
  9. eatsleepclimb

I don't like that my godparents, who are really close family friends and really nice people, won't ever accept me (they are very religious and even though the brother of my godfather is gay they still disapprove). I can't imagine ever coming out to them, but they would have to come to my wedding so...
    Also that I can't get married in my church :frowning2:

10. Lewis

I don't hate it, but it sucks sometimes. Even if I was straight, I'd still probably find something to complain about in my life.

11. Dins3label

Sometimes I think, "It would be easier if I was straight". But instead of blaming your friend, you are blaming being gay. Truth is, you could be straight and have your friend tell your secret to the same people. Then, he's just a shitty friend.

Get over him! Find some friends who don't just see you for being gay. It is a part of us, but first and foremost we are people who need friends that love us unconditionally.

12. KnownSecret

I went through a stage where I thought that I would be a lot easier to be straight, but hell that's never going to happen. I would just ignore this guy he isn't worth your time and truly he's the one missing out, he's the one that won't have a good friend like you. There is over 7 billion people in the world 1-1000 people being rude to you or making your life hard is so minuscule toward the majority. Find better people that will love you for who you are instead of loving you for the person you pretend to be. I know I haven't fully came out or truly been through the same thing as you but it will get better. In 7th grade someone started a rumor about me being gay (well I guess not really a rumor the truth) but I had a really hard time because I had yet accepted myself for who I truly am and when people would come up to me in the halls and question my sexual orientation I would get mad and upset. That rumor has gone away and no1 really says anything about it, yours will probably go away as well because bigger and better rumors will replace it. I hope you have an easier time and that things don't get any worst I am here for you and support you no matter what (same as probably everyone here at EC)

I hope everything straightens out!

~Zack~

13. partmin123

partmin123 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    After what happened, I almost gave him stiches