1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't really know what to do

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by somegirl, Jun 3, 2013.

1. somegirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Ok, so if you have seen my previous posts, I was in love with my best friend. Well, I've gotten over her (mostly). Yeah I still 'like' her maybe a bit, but no it's not love anymore. There's this girl, who I've always had a crush on. Yeah ok, call my life messed up for loving a girl and liking someone else. But hey, you can't help who you fall for. Anyway.. I was always confused about whether she liked me back. She strikes me as straight and she could literally get a prince to her boyfriend she is that beautiful. I have always had bad confidence issues so I kept thinking even if she did like girls she wouldn't like you. So yeah :/ She would always go out of her way to get some work done with me. Or offer to get a textbook from her locker if I didn't have mine, then offer to help me if I needed it. Hey she even offered me a flippin' pen, even though I had my pencil case out. She offered to do everything for me! I kept thinking I'm probably reading too much into it. But then we went camping (like 8 of us) I shared a tent with her. I was sleeping next to her. She kept cuddling into me (I was getting so turned on ngl, I just wanted to grab her and kiss her). I woke up later with my arm round her waist and her hand on top of mine. Then I went back to sleep (if I moved she would have woke up, I didn't wanna panic her, PLUS I really liked it :wink:) ) I woke up later and she was facing me. Like our chests were touching, and I could feel her breath against my face. I swear I had an orgasm without doing anything :wink:
    anyway after that I kinda just died down our friendship a bit, I had a lot going on and I thought a break, getting over her would be good for me. So I did :slight_smile: She didn't like it, she said she wasn't just gunna leave me, but I didn't leave her much choice. Anyway we're friends again now. She told me about this guy she likes :frowning2:(( but she still acts all flirty with me. Also, if she's talking to a whole group she will just make eye contact with me. She'll walk me to my locker (out of the way of hers) etc. Today, she was texting someone, I go "lover boy?" She laughs and goes no. I grabbed her phone, and she pulled it down down down :wink: with my hand still on it, my hand went round her waist and we were really touching and I was getting so wet, and we were like that for like 5 seconds. Even typing it out is turning me on. :wink: We carried on walking together, I walked her to her locker and we chatted for a bit, we were really close and stuff. I just don't know what to do. She's giving me mixed signals. Am I just hoping this stuff so I make myself believe she likes me? Or does she like me? What do you guys think?

P.S sorry for the long post, it's just really upset me.