1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Desprate?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SameAsYou, Jun 5, 2013.

1. SameAsYou

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So here's my little problem:
    I'm out to everyone, and i'm rarely teased , all my friends and family are supportive... ETC..
    but theirs a catch,
    Any chance of me finding a boyfriend I like, or anything, is below 0.
    Why? Because not only is 99% of everyone I know is straighter than a pole, but that 1% is one of my friends , and he's someone i wouldn't date in a million years. I really want a boyfriend. I HATE being single , and I wish I had someone who can be romantic with me. I've liked guy after guy after guy and just the fact that I can't date them really bothers me. I'm not going after the most popular , the most athletic , just anyone I start to like. It really puts me in a lousy mood everyday when I get home.
    I'm about to leave 8th grade into 9th in August, maybe theirs more LGBT people there?
    I don't know. The point I wrote this anyway is to let off some steam, but maybe theirs some advice you guys can give me? How to tell if someone likes you back ... etc..
    :dry:

2. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Everyone I work with seems Straight, even my Crush is engaged to a Girl, but there is something about him, that I could not put my finger on :slight_smile:

3. Harve

You're 14. Many LGBT people your age aren't out or might not even realise they're not straight. Give it time.

4. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, you don't need to be dating yet; there's plenty of time. I haven't even ever flirted with a guy, so it's not like you're behind the rest of us :lol: . It'll happen when it happens.

5. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Heh, for someone that age to openly admit to being gay is probably one in a million. Each year though, your chances of finding somebody will get better, especially if you put yourself out there as available.