1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Only I could get an F on this test!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by girlunwound, Jun 6, 2013.

1. girlunwound

How on earth? I know the Kinsey site says there really is no test, you have to self-evaluate, but I tried taking a test online anyway and got an F! LOL only I could get an F on a Kinsey scale test.

This was my result: F The test failed to match you to a Kinsey Type profile. Either you answered some questions wrong, or you are a very unusual person.

No, I didn't answer any questions "wrong".

WTF? :roflmao:

2. Hexagon

I think quizzes to determine orientation are naturally stupid. They either rely of ridiculous gender stereotypes, like a fondness for male stuff in lesbians, which only applies to some lesbians and has nothing to do with sexual attraction, or they rely on honest self reporting of sexual attraction, meaning you already know what it is.

Relax, the site is probably designed to annoy you.

3. girlunwound

Oh, I think you're right for the most part. This test was pretty much all questions about which you're attracted to (male or female) and who would you rather have an orgy with :confused:. Pretty straightforward, no stereotype questions.

I think the question that read "I can be sexually attracted to anyone in the right circumstances." threw it off. I can be attracted to anyone in the right circumstances, but those circumstances are very, very rare. I do find some guys attractive. The problem is that once I have one I just don't know what to do with them, because while some guys may look cute and make me feel all queechy for some reason, if I get in bed with a guy everything just turns me off. Dick does nothing for me, sucking one is gross, and getting f'd by one is just frightening.

The guys I tend to be attracted to are usually somewhat effeminate and arrogant or macho men just totally turn me off.

4. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

The first time I tried (5 minutes ago) I got an F as well. But I don't think the questions were substancial. The second time, I got Kinsey 4, it said that I should "kick down that closet door, but go ahead and have heterosexual sex while ya do it". And am a bisexual, strongly leaning towards gay.

5. Hexagon

You don't need a test to tell you who you are attracted to :slight_smile:

6. girlunwound

This is very true. I really was just curious and thought it was funny that I got an F. :lol:

7. RedMage

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I've had that happen the first time I did that test and it even once said I was asexual. It was due to nearly all the questions asking about sexual activities and the like. I say take these tests with a grain of salt and decide for yourself you sexuality.