1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kids..

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Latinokid, Apr 20, 2008.

1. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

Kids are soo cute and funny lol. I was on the train and these two kids like....5 year olds were talking and they had GTA: San Andres and they were talking ...

Kid 1: We have to shoot the cops and be men
    Kid 2: You're too young for that I will stab them and rob the car
    Kid 1: Shut up my uncle has this game and he blows up cars
    Kid 2: Yeah we have to be gangsters
    Kid 1: Yeah we have to be real gangsters

Lol i just found it funny " we have to be gangsters" any one else have funny experiences.

2. Joey

tiny tiny University in northern Maryland
    Ugh, I hate young kids... but when they're like 6 or 7ish they're awesome.

I was sitting in a starbucks sipping my coffee and this little kid who must've been like, 5 or so came up to me and was standing about 2 feet and waved at me... like, one of those over exaggerated waves. So I did it back because it was silly. And he comes up to me and goes "Whatchya drinkin mister?" and I smiled and looked at the cup and went "I don't really know, I don't know how to say it."

kid: "*giggles* you're silly mister. Hey, what's that?" and he points at the wall and climbs up on the chair across the table from me and points right at the crappy art-deco painting
    me: "That's some strange painting... I don't much like it"
    kid: "It looks stupid."

I think I laughed for about a minute and then his mom called him and as he walked away he turned around, did the big wave again and went "Bye bye mister!!"
    I was all like "Awwwww... that's the sweetest kid I've ever met"

3. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

Lol awww yes kids are funny. They wave too strangers I remember i used to talk to strangers on the train for like...hours and jsut talk to anyone who was listneing

4. Joey

I love kids like that! Even if what they're talking about doesn't make sense at all because half of what I say doesn't make sense either... or... wait, what? hahahahahaha

5. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

Lol I remember talking about things ....like facts and just telling people about them lol. And asking them about themselves then they would be my friend and i would be sad when they left =(.I also used to say "cuse me cuse me" lol

6. Joey

I still say "cuse me" to some degree... except mostly I make little sound effects like if I'm walking through a crowd. Hahahahahaha I get some weird looks because it's usually like "Schweeee" or a choked shriek if I almost run into somebody

7. Little kids are evil, pure evil.

I'm kidding of course, I work as a swimming instructor and most of the kids are really cute and say/do some of the darnedest things. Once, I did attendance for the first class of the sessions and one of the little girls just looks at me and starts crying (I don't blame her).

8. Joey

Oh my god I've had one of those moments... Back in the day we used to have prayer-partners (12 years of catholic schooling... technically almost 14 due to going to a catholic university with a seminary on campus) and the first time I met mine, he ran off screaming because I was about 2 and a half feet taller and just a lot bigger than him.

I felt bad for him, so the next time I saw him I gave him some candy and we became really good friends from there.... it was awesome

9. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

Lol that's cute Joey sound effects huh? Lol I must run into you one day =P

10. Joey

Yes... sound effects, it's a little quirk I get yelled for. I think it all started because I used to go to shows all the time and would have to yell to end up getting through the crowd and it kinda just went on from there.
    I believe you'd get a squeak out of my if we did run into eachother... then again, depending on how big you are you just might fall over, then I'd feel bad and try to repay you hahahaha

11. CrimsonThunder

Thats really scary. Theres a reason why kids are not supposed to play games like this its because they believe them too much, their minds are not mature enough to understand that a video game does not = real life. I wouldn't be surprised if these kids re-enact the game one day.

12. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

Lol Joey I'm 5'7 thats pretty tall..=P

13. Joey

I've got you beat by about 7 or 8 inches....

14. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

6'3 eh? Not thaat tall mister I'll take you on har har har

15. Joey

Hahahahaha, just as long as we fight old drunken irish style... it looks goofy and awkward

Awwww, I couldn't hit you (*hug*) I'd feel really badly

16. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

Lol I didn't mean I would take you on in fighting "] ha ha lol

17. Joey

...touche

but still (*hug*)

18. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

Thanks =]. Hugs to you too

19. Paralyzer

I like kids cause I can teach them gibberish XD

Like, I met this one kid who was supposedly related to me, and believe it or not, he'd never seen a swing before. I told him it was called a "boob-a-la-boob-a-boob" and he believed me......

Like 2 years later, he came over again for whatever reason and I was swinging and he came up to me and said "Can I get on the boob-a-la-boob-a-boob?"

It took me a while and then I remembered! Haha, that made my day.

20. Joey

HAHAHAHAHA that's horribly hilarious. I did that with my little cousin years and years ago, and she went and told her mom about it... good thing I also told my cousin to blame it on her brother...
    Muahahahaha, covering my ass