1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone else feel awful for Paris Jackson?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sully, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Sully

I'm sure many of you have seen in the media that Paris Jackson was admitted to hospital after cutting herself and swallow around 20 pain killers.

Does anyone else feel terrible for her? She's only 15, has lost her dad and probably hasn't had the most normal childhood, is subject to vile cyber bullying via twitter (saying things like father felt up kids, she's ugly, caused Michael to die, being called a lesbian/dyke etc etc).

I feel so sad for her, and I never really have any interest in the world of celebrities but she's just a kid for crying out loud!

2. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Holy crap! I follow her on Twitter but I never heard what she did. That's awful, and no one should have to go through bullying. Her dad might have done some questionable things, but she's still a kid. I feel bad for her as well. She lost her dad at 12 years old, for crying out loud, hasn't she been through enough?

3. evora

Yes! I've read about it on Wednesday. I followed her on twitter for a while when there was that scandal about her aunt and grandmother. She seems like a nice person and neither of those children deserves to be put through this family feud.
    I don't know a lot about their situation but from what I've read I got the impression her father's siblings want all their inheritance to themselves.

4. Vesper

Yes, of course--she's had a rough life. Her controversial father died only a few years ago, and she has to deal constantly with the social fallout of having been the daughter of a man many believe molested young boys (though it's clearly not at all her fault if it were true). Add to that the fact that she's not had the closest relationship with her biological mother, the high probability that she's heard chatter from strangers about her and her brothers' true parentage, and the fact that the Jacksons are a hugely dysfunctional family, and it's hard not to understand why she's felt the need to cry out for help.

5. mickey1101

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    When I saw this on TV I was shocked if feel like all the cumulative things going on is pushing her to.the edge, I mean who wouldn't...people are just cruel...

6. ForgottenRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I always felt bad for her. But thus just downright cruel. I hate that people are so mean to people they don't even know.

7. Xochipilli

Yes, but with the circus that surrounded her I really didn't expect any different.

8. yellowsun

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Yes, I do feel awful for Paris. She is a sweet and bright young lady and certainly does not deserve all of the suffering she has had to endure between losing her daddy at 11, hearing negative crap about her father, and being bullied. The poor thing has had such a rough few years and it really breaks my heart that she is in pain. It really sucks that Paris is at that tough age in life where you are not a kid, but you're not an adult either. I just hope that she will soon find the peace and happiness that she deserves in life.

9. Ahri

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Aw, yeah I saw this on ET yesterday, it's terrible! Those people who are bullying her are do mean!

10. Beware Of You

Yup.

Its one of the reasons her dad made her wear that mask when they were seen together, he was trying to protect her from this, look at what it did to him.

It was a strange thing to do but I think it was because he loves her.

Poor kid