1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The titanic, I cry at this part everytime! :'(

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alexander69, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Alexander69

When the old lady says "I don't even have a picture of him. He exists now only in my memory." That line breaks my heart I cry so hard everytime!!! Anyone else! I just put myself in that position of like being so much in love then losing him and only being able to see him in your memories that makes me cry so hard :frowning2: :frowning2: :frowning2: :tears:

2. Sully

You should watch Atonement.

3. Alexander69

What's that about?

---------- Post added 7th Jun 2013 at 04:15 AM ----------

WAAAA I'm still teary :tears:

4. Sully

Hmmm, early 1900's around WW1, I can't remember the story too well, but people fall in love, and I think someone makes up a lie, they lose contact during the war and you'll have to watch it :wink:.

The end will kill you. It was only written in 2001 so is a recent movie (2007), and it's amazing. WATCH IT! And let me know what you think.

WHAT EVER YOU DO! DON'T GOOGLE THE STORY BECAUSE IT WILL RUIN IT!

If you love titanic, you'll love this :slight_smile:...it's super sad though. Worse than titanic.

#4 Sully, Jun 7, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2013
  5. girlunwound

Don't feel bad, I've never been able to bring myself to watch it. Senseless death is traumatic to me and for some reason Titanic is particularly triggering. I had a childhood friend drown so that could be part of it. I've never tried to figure out why, I simply avoid watching things that I find traumatic like that. Friends laughed at me because I couldn't watch Tank Girl either. >shrug<

6. Munyal

You should read the book Kira, Kira. It is the most sad thing I ever read. I had to stop every ten minutes towards the end because I can't read with tears clogging up my eyes.

7. I wasn't crazy about Titanic but the last half is pretty good!

Did anyone else see all those people who literally just discovered the titanic was a real disaster? How stupid can some people be.

8. Amerigo

I agree, that bit is really sad for me too, it's something that's pretty common I guess - I mean, lots of people enter this world with big impact, yet leave with little recognition.