1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hair growth tactics

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bobbybobby99, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Bobbybobby99

Bobbybobby99 Guest

I really, really want to grow out my hair to shoulder length. What would some good tactics be for convincing my father to let me grow it out? Actually, disregard that. What would some good tactics be for getting my grandmother let me grow it out?

---------- Post added 8th Jun 2013 at 05:32 PM ----------

My feminine 'issues' are going to come in to play at some point, but I wish to stall conflict. Preferably forever.

2. Hexagon

Why don't you just grow it? Unless they tie you to a chair and cut your hair themselves, they can't really force you to get it cut. I've heard some people suggest respecting one's parents, but honestly that never really works.

3. Bobbybobby99

Bobbybobby99 Guest

Now that was a clear cut case if I ever saw one. I suppose it actually is that obvious.

4. Fiddledeedee

Just remember to care for it properly. If you do wash and brush it regularly, and agree to have it trimmed if you end up with two inches of split ends, there's really nothing for anyone to complain about.

5. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Wait until you go off to college, and then grow your hair as long as you want. At least, that's what I did. :grin:

My parents complained, but so what, they only saw me on holidays.

But then again, before college, I not only had to deal with parents who didn't want me having long hair, I had to deal with a military high school that would have forced me to march in circles for an hour after school every day until my hair was cut to an inch above the ears- and they would measure it! :bang:

6. Bobbybobby99

Bobbybobby99 Guest

'O'. Who the heck sends there children to a military Highschool 'Proceeds to rant against Rakkuses parents' Well I just hope that you were humming the song "Fabulous" from Highschool musical 2 all the way.

7. Hexagon

Ouch. That must have sucked.

8. 2112

But that's not fun! :lol: