1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

guess what I did today

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by freedom200, Jun 8, 2013.

1. freedom200

freedom200 Guest

I didn't know where else to put this thread so I'mma just leave it here. anyways

I CHALK DYED MY HAIR BLUE!!!! :slight_smile: (!)

I really like it :eusa_clap

just to double check though. is it normal for your hair to be dry and kind of brittle afterwards? if anyone knows feel free to tell me :thumbsup:

2. Goodnyte

I did it last year and my hair was a little dry and slightly brittle. It was probably because of the chalk and the oil in your hair interacting. But, as far as I know, it is normal.

3. LD579

I didn't even know it was possible to chalk colour one's hair. I do know, though, that using hair colour brand products (For example, Garnier hair colour) makes my hair dry and kind of brittle after for a day or two.

Hm. Apparently it just puts a layer of coloured chalk on your hair. I imagine that it can be washed off fairly easily... Apparently it is also not harmful.

For future reference's sake, you may wish to check this page out. It tells you what to do if you have blond hair, orange hair, or darker hair like brown or black, in regards to colouring your hair with chalk, as well as techniques and tips and things to know when doing so.

The Beauty Department: Your Daily Dose of Pretty. - CHALK IT UP

4. StefaniW

StefaniW Guest

Awesomeness, lolz. Im considering going purple O.O Thoughts?

5. Get some coconut oil from the store. It doesn't take much. Rub it in and leave for at least an hour.

6. freedom200

freedom200 Guest

dooo ittt!!!:thumbsup: :icon_cool

---------- Post added 8th Jun 2013 at 10:09 PM ----------

why?

7. LD579

For the dryness and brittleness, presumably.

8. If the chalk makes the hair dry, the coconut oil will help. Plus, it makes your hair super soft.

9. freedom200

freedom200 Guest

oh. cool
    im gonna try that , does it take the dye out though?

10. No idea. I am allergic to hair dye...and soaps...and grass...and ants.

Go Xbox!