1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

15 Reasons why Homosexuality is wrong and Hurts Society

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Beware Of You, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Beware Of You

2. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You said it Fella, "CRAP" that's all it is, bigoted unfounded pile of Dog DoDo, I am yet to come across a Gay Pedophile, they all seem to be Heterosexuals with a fascination with Children, Jimmy Savile, Gary Glitter etc

3. Miz Purple

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    UGH! i may vomit! it pisses me off to hear such out right lies about our community,it paints the picture as if straight people are angels fallen from heaven and have done nothing wrong ever, such as how gay people are only faithful to theit partner 25% of the time, wtf? i personally know about 5 guys who have all admitted to me they have never been faithful to a single girlfriend they have ever had.And the whole part about immorality shouldnt be rewared so thats why we cant marry, such crap this person obvisouly doesnt know we are not governed by religion and if you say its immoral so we cant legalize it then you are throwing religion in there making laws based on someones religion which is clearly illegal.I cracked up at the part about gays never living long enough to raise children, i know i lot of lgbt,s in the their 50,s-90,s, so miuch for that theory.Are they really still sticking by the children raised bys gays will be gay?!?! they really still think straight families raise straight kids,well m y straight parents dont a have straight daughter i wonder how that happened? lol ugh these people make my head hurt.

4. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

Of for ****'* sake! Just because two people both have the same type of genitalia it doesn't mean that they are going to hit their kids, rape people and destroy the world! It doesn't make a ******* difference!

Thank you.

5. Fiddledeedee

Stars show items which are irrelevant to the piece's title, e.g. giving a conclusion rather than evidence.

1) False.
    2) False and your logic sucks.
    3) False.
    4) False until proven otherwise.
    5) False -- you're misrepresenting research.
    6) False until proven otherwise. Only one of the links with proof works, and it's not a good source.
    7) False.
    8) So what?
    9) False and so what?
    10) False.
    11) False. *
    12) False -- lesbian sex is safest sex.
    13) So what?
    14) False. *
    15) False. *

Well, that was easy.

6. Hexagon

Hehe. These guys only do us a favour. Their lack of logic, sources and compassion just really turn people off.

7. Beware Of You

The comments are interesting, someone makes a valid and reason criticism which is passed off by the blog owner as "vulgar" and he makes no attempt to rebuttal

8. junglejulia

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Domestic vioence is more common in homosexual relationship. Oh, sure. If you are allowed to totally make up statistics then why not. Just right up bullshit.

9. The part where it says Homosexuals have shorter lifespans made me facepalm and laugh.

Sooo, what about gay male couples? Your argument is invalid.

10. StefaniW

StefaniW Guest

Absolutely ridiculous article. It makes me so mad my stomach turns. I am a very staunch gay and lesbian activist and the struggles you face (though different from my own) are very close to my heart.

The one that gets me particularly mad is about gays being dangerous to children. F*ck that, studies show time after time that gay people make GREAT parents. And the idea that you can somehow connect pedophiles with the gay community?? Waah? Pedophiles are pedophiles, and the ones that prey on young boys are no more "gay" then the ones that prey on young girls are straight (ie, Ariel Castro). Pedophilia in itself is a paraphiliac condition with ZERO connection to sexual orientation (ie, hetero, bi, or homo sexual).

This article shows the painful ignorance of the radical, religious, right.

#10 StefaniW, Jun 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2013
  11. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1. How could gay people possibly hurt fabric? I mean c'mon!
    2. So does that mean sterile people and couples over the age of 55 are bad too?
    3. Every stability argument I hear always makes me laugh, especially when they have no facts or outdated/made up facts to back it up.
    4. Bahahahahahahaha, yeah, I'm sure those facts aren't fake at all.
    5. Shortened lifespan you say? So, does that mean anyone who works at a dangerous job, has unsafe sexual habits, smokes, and drinks heavily should not have children as well?
    6. Never head of this, or any case where it was true.
    7. False
    8. Because there is only one religion that we are all forced to obey?
    9. Because changing marriage from being able to be married to slaves, concubines, servants, rape victims, and trade your daughter to be married for two pigs and a goat wasn't redefining enough. But once gay couples want to get married that's over the line.
    10. Slippery slope. SLIPPERY SLOPE! False, children and animals cannot sign contracts.
    11. How can you try to defend blatant discrimination by saying it is not discrimination? That's like me holding up an apple and trying to say it is an orange. It's dumb and makes me look stupid.
    12. Yeah, and I'm the Queen of England.
    13. I thought God created everything. If you say he didn't create gay relationships, then you are contradicting what your own religion says. Smart cookies you are!
    14. It's epigenetic.
    15. Try saying that to Edie Windsor, who is being forced to pay $400k to the state of NY in order to collect on her partner's estate, JUST BECAUSE SHE IS LESBIAN.

12. mickey1101

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    By saying a child will grow up to be a criminal based on not having one of the opposite gender parent is not only condemning homosexual couples but also single parents everywhere, this claim is unfounded and frankly the whole article offends me. The only thing that matters is that a child has someone to teach them right and wrong who does that is irrelevant. Prohibiting homosexual couples from adopting only hurts the kids who will never have anyone...gahh I'm done.

13. biggayguy

People that post stuff like that give Christianity a bad name. It's no wonder most glbt folks won't go to church. There was no love, compassion or mercy in that article. Yes it was a load of crap!

14. StefaniW

StefaniW Guest

@bigguy,

Gotta say, the Bible does a good enough job of that, itself:

Homosexual acts are an abomination to God. Leviticus 18:22

If a man has sex with another man, kill them both. Leviticus 20:13

Women are not to wear men's clothing and vice versa -- it's an "abomination unto the Lord." Deuteronomy 22:5

God says not to bring any whore, sodomite, or dog into the house of the Lord. For "these things are an abomination to the Lord." Sodomites and dogs are biblical names for homosexuals. Deuteronomy 23:17-18

There are tons more, but that's all I felt like posting. You can find others by looking up "Bible on homosexuality" or "Bible, homophobia".

And let's not even get started on the sexism....

The reason so many Christians are so primitive in their mindset is because Christianity in itself is primitive. People say "they aren't TRUE Christians". Well, yes. Yes, the bigots really ARE the true Christians and it's the open-minded people that are gaining distance from the religion.

And, please, don't split hairs about interpretation. Yes, that can be opened up for debate, but I think the meaning comes across pretty clear, here. The Bible is a backward, superstitious, primitive text of myths from a long bygone era. The sooner we stop allowing ourselves to cling to its word in the effort to assuage fears of death and mortality, the sooner we can progress as a society.

15. Reptillian

A hypothesis that has yet to be validated. In science, a theory is observation of a hypothesis that has been validated over and over. Epigenetic is still a hypothetical cause of homosexuality. I'm just saying...

16. ChristianHipstr

So... What about bisexuals, are we only subject fo half this BS?
    Honestly, this guys facts are crap and probably self-made.
    I think I'm actually going to use this for a persuasuive essay next school year, it's so easy to argue against.
    He's making an ass out of the Christian faith.
    2/3 of this is irrelevant to me anyways because I am athiest... (Im glad I am after reading this..)

17. Tiny Catastrophe

The stupidity I just subjected my eyes to in that article may just cause temporary blindness. I would love to know where he pulled most of those statistics from (clearly his ass where his head spends most of his time). One I know for a fact is that 98% of sexual predators are HETEROSEXUAL males and I believe 1% or less than 1% are homosexuals.

I read something about that. And why would people choose to be subjected to hatred and family and social disapproval? I don't think anyone would choose that. I can go on and on about this but I won't lol.

#17 Tiny Catastrophe, Jun 9, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2013
  18. eatsleepclimb

I really need to stop reading these, it makes me so sad :frowning2:

19. Reptillian

Just went straight into my computer to type this.

There's another viewpoint that is about stating that there is simply no to very little adequate evidence that they make great or worse parents than their heterosexual counterparts. One can cite the book "What same sex parenting don't tell us" and the Loren Marks in order to look at all the possible criticism one can make and one can also cite criticism against the conclusion that they make worse parents. Not only that, one can search to see whether there is an adequate rebuttal response that is actually relevant and there isn't any relevant rebuttal against those analysis that points out the weakness of APA's cited sources.

I don't want you to assume that I'm against same-sex parenting, but I can assure you that those studies suffer from problems after you take a look at it critically. Even those that shows results that shows same-sex parents are far worse are not free from problems.

You can ask Cynthia Nixon why would she choose that (Not saying her direction of attraction to a specific sex or sex(es) was a choice).

#19 Reptillian, Jun 9, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2013
  20. JPC

JPC Guest

I think a rather more accurate title for that article would be '15 beliefs that demonstrate how ignorant and idiotic hardline conservatives are'.