1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dreams about the opposite sex

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MerBear, Jun 9, 2013.

1. MerBear

I dont know if this means anything but Has anyone ever had romantic/sexual dreams about the opposite sex?

I have many times. I have more than having romantic/sexual dreams with the same sex for some reason.

2. Reptillian

I dream having sex with the opposite sex as the sex I am now and being the opposite sex having sex with men.

3. MerBear

i Don't particularly dream of having sex with them more like doing sexual things and its displeasing which makes me wonder why I have them. I was wondering if anyone is having dream like i do. haha :slight_smile:

4. Hexagon

I've never had a sex dream. But I might have one about a woman if I did.

5. Bobbybobby99

Bobbybobby99 Guest

Never, unless you count dreams about the opposite sex as counting you being them! I do, in fact, have those dreams rarely, but never as me penetrating a women, which would be.... Ugh.

6. MerBear

I never said that I like them. hahaha I'm just saying that I have them more often than with the same sex for some reason.

Maybe, I am the only one....hmmm

7. Red and Blue

Red and Blue Guest

In mine I have had sex with both men and women. I guess the only thing that matters is how you feel about the dream afterwards. I always enjoy the ones with guys more.

8. MerBear

yeah. I agree.

9. TruE BlisS

TruE BlisS Guest

Hello,

No,I haven't..Dreams often have deeper meanings.Perhaps you are repressing a deep desire for physical & emotional love. Sometimes we have sex dreams when it's been a while, if you know what I mean...dreaming about having sex with the opposite sex could just be putting you in touch with your aggressive or masculine side.

10. MerBear

I do have an aggressive side to me. I'm apparently an angry person but I can be sweet to.

I believe dreams have deeper meanings to.
    I personally have no desire to have sex with a guy but with a girl instead.
    Its more pleasing haha :slight_smile:

I dont have them often but I have them more than I do with the same sex.
    I agree with what you said though :slight_smile:

11. Kat kanu

I do sometimes but I wake up crying and sick ...hmmm maybe im weird
    its just a dream hun dont read to much into it

12. Rexmond

I don't really (remember my) dream(s) often. The ones I have had have included males that I have taken a liking to, but nothing sexual.

13. MerBear

That doesn't sound weird to me but were all weird to some extent so who cares :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: and thank you :slight_smile:

14. catoptriclenses

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have never had sexual dreams up until very recently and they have all been about women, though I rarely dream. In the past I would be almost kissing a guy or something like that, but my subconscious never actually did anything. Odd... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

15. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes. I have them about past crushes on the same few women every now and then, but one was especially memorable. I had this dream about 10 years ago.

I believe I was clothed. I walked into a hair cutting salon. There were about 4 chairs on the left side after walking in. They were all turned toward me. In the first chair was a guy, without clothing, who was my usual type - dark hair, dark eyes, larger medium build, and TV detective looks. I paused and looked at him. I then saw two women, TWINS, blonde, with good bodies, and larger breasts, in the second and third chairs who were giggling. They were NOT touching each other or anything. I kept walking toward them. The dream ended.

I will never understand it. Nor will I ever be faced with such a scenario in real life. And if I ever would be, I have no clue as to what I would do in that situation.

I've noticed that in so-called erotic dreams, there is rarely any sex ... just being in the same space with a person of interest.

16. MerBear

well, I mean...Mine with the opposite sex usually involve doing sexual acts such as oral sex.

I Think, there was one where i tried to have sex with this guy but couldn't.
    it was weird

17. mochiaddict

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had one a couple of nights ago, it was really not enjoyable. = =... oral, same as flyalone.

18. MerBear

glad i'm not alone on that haha :slight_smile:

19. FreeFlow9917

Ehh used to, never knew why because it didnt excite me like a guy. Do maladaptive daydreams count, because i think of liking vagina and it makes me fucking gag, while penises just soak my mouth. So opposite sex dreams aren't pleaseant to me.

20. Akatosh

Just the other night I dreamt of some girl I went to HS with. We were making out in a department store and she wanted to go back to my place.. I woke up wondering where that came from..

#20 Akatosh, Jun 9, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2013