1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I like him: how to act?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Akatosh, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Akatosh

So, I've been on this dating site for a couple weeks now, and have been pretty relaxed about it; meaning I'm not so quick to find a date as much as just chatting and making friends. Today I met someone who is highly compatible and also very attractive, so I started a conversation.

My problem is, I don't want to obsess and compulsively check back to see when he responds. I want to keep the same relaxed attitude about meeting people, and at the same time I want to show my interest. Basically, I'm excited and I don't want to scare him off.

I've had some conversations with guys, who after 2-3 messages, want to Facebook me and trade numbers. I don't feel I would be one to do something like that, and I honestly wasn't interested in meeting those guys who wanted to exchange more information. I would like to go on a date with this guy, just not sure when. I wouldn't mind going on a date sometime this week - I just want to express that without scaring him off. I don't know what I'm typing about anymore. I want to be myself and not constantly formulate what I should say. How do I do this? :help: