1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How would you like to lose your virginity?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hexagon, Jun 10, 2013.

?

How do you want/would you have liked to lose your virginity?

1. During causal sex (one night stand, friends with benefits etc)

10 vote(s)
    13.0%
  2. To someone who means a great deal to you romantically

58 vote(s)
    75.3%
  3. After marriage

2 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Don't want to lose it

1 vote(s)
    1.3%
  5. Not bothered

6 vote(s)
    7.8%
  1. Hexagon

Or for those who have, what way would you have preferred to have lost it (regardless of how you actually lost it)?

2. StefaniW

StefaniW Guest

Definitely to someone who means a great deal to me romantically. Although for just right now, I have way to much sh*t to get together for that to happen any time in the forseeable future :\

3. Bobbybobby99

Bobbybobby99 Guest

I want to lose it with someone who I don't know first, bacause then I won't be a total inept when I meet my soulmate.

4. Boyfriend

Boyfriend Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I voted "To someone who means a great deal to you romantically". But in my case that was more afterwards...
    It was actually a "love at first sight" thing, so it´s not like I´d known him for long before we ended in bed-actually within minutes we were fooling around-,but it seemed like it and it felt all good.

5. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I voted to someone who means a lot to me romantically, because I wouldn't want to make someone feel horrible if it was a one night stand, and they were expecting more from it, or if someone did it to me.

6. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I would've preferred it not so awkward and maladroit.

I actually would've preferred to not lost it at all. It mainly just re-confirmed my asexuality, though it was neither's fault, just the act itself. At least I had it with somebody I do care about, and the feeling is mutual.

7. ScatteredEarth

I personally would prefer a one night stand because I just want a test of the waters to see what I would be later on down the road.

8. vrrml

i would rather it was really good with someone i didn't care about than really awkward with someone important to me. then when i do it with someone important i would be less likely to make a complete fool out of myself.

9. Lewis

I chose the option 'To someone who means a great deal to you romantically'.

I find it so amusing that nobody put 'I don't want to'. Shows how us humans just want sex.

10. evora

I didn't vote because I wasn't sure which one to choose. I want her to mean something to me but it doesn't have to be romantically, being hugely attracted to her would be enough for me. And I want it to be memorable as well. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I probably have unrealistic expectations though...

11. Hairspray25

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Someone who means a lot to me definitely.
    I m not too worried about it to be honest, I am quite scared about the experience actually.

12. If I were to have sex with someone, she would need to mean a lot to me. I couldn't have casual sex.

13. BMC77

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    "To someone who means a great deal to you romantically"

This is the closest match. It would not have to be Mr. Right Forever...but it would have to be something other than a casual hookup.

14. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

The way I'd like to lose it is dependant on biology I don't have so- Oh. Well, preferably with someone I was close to. Wouldn't want some casual hook-up, what's the point of awkwardly fumbling around and never seeing them again? :|

15. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I lost my v-card the way you're meant to-with someone you love and care deeply about. Now if you want me to describe losing my virginity, well, that might get saucy (!)

16. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

I have a slight preference for having my sexual experience be with someone I already know well, mainly for safety reasons. However, I put that I'm not bothered because as long as it's enjoyable, I wouldn't care all that much. Actually, I'm not sure that I care whether I ever do it. I would much prefer to experience non-sexual intimacy.

17. Unknown5

Unknown5 Guest

I want lose it with somebody that I am romantically connected 2

18. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

I would prefer it with someone I care about about greatly. I wouldn't be able to trust a stranger and I would feel more comfortable with some I care deeply about.

19. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

Not bothered. The situation in which I lost it is of greater worth to me than the "loss" itself.

20. Hexagon

I don't mind. I'm not even sure I want to, but if I feel like having sex, then I have no problems having it with someone I'm not romantically connected to. I suppose sex doesn't mean a whole lot to me.