1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

question

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by nunu, Jun 13, 2013.

1. nunu

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    how do u show sm1 dat u lyk thm n u wana b wid thm widout looking stupid o embarrassing urslf?

2. Sully

I wish I could answer you question. But I wish even more that I could read it. Why is it you type in that style?

3. Hexagon

I think, anyway.

Well, honestly, I don't know, but the first step to not looking stupid is writing legibly.

4. nunu

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hahaha sorry. It says ; how do you show someone that u like them without looking stupid or embarrassing yourself.

5. Sully

Much better :wink:

Something that I'd do is maybe avoid giving any extremes opinions on delicate issues the first few times you meet people, it might make you look a bit intense.

Also, avoid saying weird things in general. It freaks me out a bit when people say just odd things. This one time at school, we had sport class and had to do a run, a girl (who was a bit weird anyway), all of sudden just blurted out that she was going to stab her self in the foot to avoid doing it. She probably meant it as a joke but her comic delivery was way off!

6. TruE BlisS

TruE BlisS Guest

Just be yourself. It is ok if you are a naturally funny person just don't over do it. A smile makes you more approachable. Listen and remembering things the individual say is important. The individual will appreciate that. Don't be too smothering or overly flirty. And most important be gentle if you decide to touch him/her, the shoulder for example is probably the most innocent place. It shows you want to be closer to the individual but you are not being too affectionate too soon or showing signs of lust. Try to find a way to keep in contact with him/her. Don't push it in the early stages. I think it is best to connect only on a intellectual level. :slight_smile: