1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interesting experiences for me at pride party

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dolphinsneu, Jun 14, 2013.

1. dolphinsneu

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I went to the pride party in boston on sunday. I had a blast. I've never kissed so many guys in my life.

I was questioning my identity when I came on this site. I still do have some questions about it. I don't question that I am attracted to women anymore. I have since had three more sexual partners since I came on.

However, at the pride party, my bi friend brought her friend, a female to male transgender, and I felt some attraction to him. I also felt some attraction to another friend's former partner, who is biologically male, but identifies as gender fluid.

I didn't feel any arousal when kissing the other guys at the pride parade :frowning2:. (I will be honest, if I could choose my sexuality, I would choose bisexuality)

It was just interesting to me

Also, I had a guy message me on a dating site and said he was interested in doing sexual things. I was intrigued. I have always wondered about that. I have joked with lesbian friend, who is extrememly attractive, about us being friends with benefits. I tell her she could close my eyes and imagine I'm a pretty girl who is stimulating her. I wonder, would that actually work? And could that work for me and a guy?

I didn't pursue with that guy because he seemed very sketchy and I like to be careful with online dating.

#1 dolphinsneu, Jun 14, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2013