1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the biggest pain you ever had?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by neverover, Apr 23, 2008.

1. neverover

mine was when i got my in grown nails operation, which is yesterday. it hurts more than when i got my dick circumcised plus the erection:slight_smile:.
    well, the most painful part is the anasthesis shot in my toe before the operation. made me cringe just to think bout it...

2. Bromptonrocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    MY BROTHER!! :dry:

3. Tim

Tim

Uh... Probably the Charlie Horse I got randomly at a german club party :astonished: Just started screaming for no reason, they all thought I was nuts, XD

4. pirateninja

When I broke my arm playing football. Or possibly the time I fell off a horse and fractured my elbow.

I was a very accident prone child.

5. Louise

Welllll I have had three kids you know, so I will let you imagine what was my biggest pain!

6. biisme

ummm....probably this random pain that i've gotten twice in the night (years apart) where my stomach and sides feels as tho someone's twisting a knife there and it lasts for a couple hours....

but it's closely followed by the time I:
    -cracked my forehead open on a cinderblock wall
    -smashed into a wall while riding a "freaking out" horse
    -cracked my chin open on the floor
    -landed on my ass when i jumped off the swings and bruised my tailbone

7. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    A broken heart.

8. ethene

I also had the ingrown nails operation last year, but I told them I want the general anaesthesis (narcosis) because I wouldn't be able to stand the pain... but it hurt whatsoever

9. Beebo

My most painful moment was when I read these and my head blew up. BIISSMMMMMEE... when you say "cracked my chin open on the floor... I imagine a chef with your chin, cracking it like an egg, and all the chin yolk comes out *HORIFIED!*

But seriously, I would say, when I landed on my pinky finger after flying over my handle bars on my bike. The finger went an inch and a half into my hand, almost all the skin was gone, and all the bones in my hand moved around to make room for my pinky, which was now half way into my hand. I was 7.

10. InaRut

Okay that's gross Mike. That is REALLY REALLY gross. I'm trying to eat cereal dude!

>_>

Uggh..
    I'd have to say the appendix. While having to work... Eff did that hurt!

11. Bevo

Bevo Guest

I was in year 6 and i was climbing a wooden ladder in my backyard and it collapsed, sending one of the screws [that held the ladder together] through my right foot. I was on crutches for a month and i had to have a tetanus injection.

12. interstella

my operation in march. i cannot even begin to describe the pain i was in :frowning2:

13. Gumtree

Unfortunately this current cast wasn't even close to my most painful experience (if only :frowning2:)

Lets just say it involves a really big garden gnome, a hose, a big wooden door and a picket fence.

Apparently it was funny to watch though...

14. Steam Giant

As seen in my gallery:

[​IMG]

A nurse needed to collect two vials of blood from me. Just two. I've had that done before in under...let's say 20 seconds for the whole procedure? This took closer to 20 minutes. Most entries they couldn't get anything out of. One vein they completely punched through, resulting in an enormous black and blue mark on my arm. Another needle managed to knick a nerve, sending a jolt of pain through my entire arm. They also stuck me once in either wrist...for those who don't know, that's one of the most painful places to have a needle enter.

The result of their efforts and my agony: one half of a vial of blood, and a caution from the head nurse who was responsible for half of the damage, that if that amount wasn't enough, she'd be 'back for more.' ; ;

15. AzThRg0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    OMG ME TOO!!!! That was viciously horrible. Plus my doc had to give me the fucking shot 3 times because he missed!!! And it didn't work right because I could still feel him yank the nail out >_< It was so horrible lol. epic failure of a day.

16. total mo

total mo Guest

when i got a tattoo near my crotch, it was so painful like metal was burning on my skin.

17. yahooooo

yahooooo Guest

hmm.. when i landed head first onto a hockey astro and basically rearranged the bones in my face.. the most imprsesive black eye you will ever see and still had a lump there after a year.

another of the worst was about 6 monthes ago when i crapped up all the ligament in my ankle - again playing hockey.. in a cast for like 3 weeks and that meant i missed most of the season this year :frowning2: only started getting back to it recently and its taking forever but im getting there!! its funny.. it was probably worse realising how much sport i was going to miss than the actuall pain itself lol!!

18. Beebo

I would be pretty pissed too if I [crapped] up all the ligament in my ankle... I am guessing you meant cramped?

19. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm guessing the time I slammed the car door on my thumb when I was seven. It's worse - I had locked the door behind me, and I didn't have keys. I had to scream until my brother came running out, and HE had to go through the driver's door and crawl through the car to open the door to free me.

Lex

20. Joey

tiny tiny University in northern Maryland
    The time my ear drum was pretty much obliterated because I had a monster infection... seriously, an incredible amount of pain and irritation that anytime you even think about touching any part of your ear it would throb for an hour. Then the subsequent deafness... that part sucked too.

Then there was the time I was whacked with a golf ball.... that sucked a lot. You could count the dimples on the bruise :dry: