1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WARNING For the Drivers In America!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ForgottenRose, Jun 14, 2013.

1. ForgottenRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I found this on FB and I want all of EC to see it if they haven't.

DON'T FLASH HEADLIGHTS AT ANY CAR WITH NO LIGHTS ON!! Police Officers working with the DARE program have issued this Warning: If you are driving after dark and see and on-coming car with no headlights on, DO NOT FLASH YOUR LIGHTS AT THEM!! This is a common Bloods member "initiation game" that goes like this: The new gang member under initiation drives along with no headlights, and the 1st car to flash their headlights at him is now his "target." He is now required to turn around and chase that car, then shoot and kill every individual in the vehicle in order to complete his initiation requirements. Police Depts across the nation are being warned. Their intent is to have all the "new bloods" nationwide drive around on Friday and Saturday nights with their headlights off. In order to be accepted into the gang, they have to shoot and kill all individuals in the 1st auto that does a courtesy flash to warn them that their lights are off. Make sure you share this information with all the drivers in your Family!! Please forward this massage to all your friends and family members to inform them about this initiation ritual.. Kind Regards, Nick Potgieter. Community Policing Manager Chubb Electronic Security.

If you don't know the Bloods are a gang in America, which are fairly large, same with the Crips. Please be careful you guys.

I apologize if this is in the wrong section, I just felt I should warn you guys.

2. JBWat

JBWat Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
  3. TSN2012

Thank you so much for this!

4. MtnFr3sh

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Not true, just a rumor, snopes almost always has all of these done and proven false or less likely, true.

5. Convoy

I really feel sad for the people who believe things like this and get all scared and stuff. Just so gullible and terrified (Paranoid) of the world.

I swear I had a family member tell me all this junk about what goes down in cities and it just ticked me the F off; they live in SC, in the middle of nowhere; the heck they think goes down in cities. It's really just fear mongering, not that you shouldn't be smart, but fear mongering is what it really is.

6. Ridiculous

Also that photo of the 'letter' from some security place saying this that has been making the round on the Internet is a terrible Photoshop job.

7. Convoy

Lol and isn't the DARE initiative some kind of program to educate young kids about the dangers of tobacco, crimes/criminal behavior, drugs and alcohol. Why would they warn drivers :lol:.

8. Ticklish Fish

I don't even know how to flash the headlight. it's not the same as turning on your head light right?

9. Convoy

In this context it might be, but typically flashing your lights is referred to by a monetary flashing of the high-beams. Most cars have a non toggle setting (monetary) pull to signal with the high beams.

So it's like turning your high beams on and then off for a split second or two.

10. Foxface

This bs story has been going on for about 2 decades. I am not saying it never happened but it is fake

Foxface