1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to turn over a new leaf ? ( older and younger ppls advice

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Unsurevirgin, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Well my relationship was crumbling so he ended it for good, long distance relationships never work :/ so I know all my threads are annoying but I can't help but turn to this forum for help .

2. Chickenlover

...trees and rocks and rocks and trees and WATER!
    (*hug*) You are not annoying. Don't say that. Of course we'll help.

That's sad that your relationship had to end. It's got to be pretty tough for you. Breakups are hard. (*hug*) We'll listen if you need to talk about it.

3. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

He didn't like that I was doubting he was like Jodi arias , he got mad .i did love him its just my doubts were always there.

4. Chickenlover

...trees and rocks and rocks and trees and WATER!
    Most couples don't like it when their partner is doubting. Could you have talked it through at all?

But if you were doubting it's most likely for the best that you broke up. Doesn't make it any less difficult though.(*hug*) We'll be here for you.

5. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

We did last night and he said I Made him mad and he wants me to realize he's my protector he could never hurt me . So he asked if I wanted to date him still. ,I said yes but I wanna start over as friends first. But now I feel well its been two yrs since our break up and we dated again in June 7, this yr and broke up last night . I feel I can't drag him on anymore ,it's not right .

6. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't worry about asking for advice, it's what this thread is for.

As for a new leaf, well...sometimes you just have to cut the ties that blind and leave the past behind you. What's done is done and a fresh start might mean you just don't deal with that person anymore

7. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Thank u. I feel it's not right for me to drag him on since we broke up ,it's been 2 yrs and we started dating again this yr and my doubts got the best of me and we just broke up