1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gay reletives

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by wayne1983, Jun 15, 2013.

1. wayne1983

This has probably been asked before but do you have any other gay relations in your family other than yourself.
    I know one of my aunties sons whos a lot older than me is gay, but not sure on any others, though i wish some of my cousins were so we'd have something in common lol.:slight_smile:

2. Garciano

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My brother is also gay, soo thats shocking right? Lol i can ask someone from the family about things. Although sometimes i get conscious because hes better than me at most things

3. vhrebels

vhrebels Guest

Everyone in my family thinks that my mom's step brother is gay. He's in his mid 30s, isn't married and he has been in several musicals on broadway. I don't think that he's out, but my parents think that he is a homosexual. He moved from New York to California about a year ago, and we only see him about once a year. Everyone actually really likes him, which gives me hope for when I plan on telling them that I'm gay.

4. wayne1983

2 brothers gay i wouldnt have thought that would be too common. :thumbsup:

5. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

I've got a gay uncle on my biological dad's side of the family and my second cousin is bisexual. Not sure about anyone else. Sometimes kind of wish my brother was gay so it'd be easier for me to come out to family. :\

6. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

None, that I know of....though I really wish there were. :confused:

7. Abraxas

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My cousin and great uncle are gay. It's a bittersweet fact, though. I know gay family members, but I have nothing to do with them, so, yeah. =\

8. SimpleMan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The only openly gay person in my family is one of my second cousins in Ohio. We visited his family a lot when I was a kid, but I don't think I've seen him in about 10 years.

9. Oddish

Oddish Guest

My sister in law is bisexual, and I have this weird sense or intuition that my brother may be queer of some sort.. or he's just a very 'in-tune' person with LGBTQ+ matters who happens to have never had a girlfriend since middle school though he's good looking and charismatic but who knows.

I'm happy that I get to be a trans* uncle though. :slight_smile: It'll be fun to teach my nieces some stuff and help them gain a new perspective.

10. George

None that are actually out of the closet, though at least one or two of my cousins I highly suspect could be.

11. remainnameless

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I just made a thread on this, but ya I came out to my step-sister/best friend last night then she came out to me. So I have a bi/leaningtowardsgirls step-sis and an older brother who is gay (he is rejecting being gay now though and repenting or whatever).

So two gay relatives so far :wink:

12. Thaliondae

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a lesbian cousin and a bisexual cousin. Also I've got an "uncle" who is gay, he is actually just my mums best friend but has been for like 30 years and is essentially family.

13. Fiddledeedee

Statistically, it's certainly a possibility; I have a lot of cousins. I don't know of anyone outside my immediate family, though (then again, most of us are religious and often conservative, so bringing it up at family reunion would be unpleasant). As it is, my sister and I are bisexual, and my brother is apathetic -- he could be anything.

14. Vegas Boy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    No I don't know anyone in my family that is gay. It would be nice to have some support from them though.

15. I have a gay uncle.

16. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Same here: he's a catty old queen, and living in a glass closet.

He was also my godfather.

17. Adarya

I have an uncle that is gay, but I've only met him about three times in my life. The last time I met him he seemed like a pretty cool guy. My family doesn't talk much about him though (the last discussion about him was how my grandma didn't see the point behind him marrying his partner) and he lives on the other side of the country, so we don't have that much interaction even though I'd love to get to know him better :/

He's the only one in my family that is surely gay, but I have a couple guesses about two of my cousins. I'm not really in the position to be making any assumptions, though.

18. Stray

I actually have two twin cousins that are both gay. One's female and one's male (so they're fraternal, not identical), but I always found that interesting. Our families don't see each other but once every few years though, so I haven't had the chance to talk with them since they came out.

19. TruE BlisS

TruE BlisS Guest

There is just me..I have one bi sexual cousin.. who is female.

20. VDoof

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    As far as I know I'm the only one. It wouldn't surprise me if one or two of my cousins were, but it wouldn't surprise me if they weren't either, if that makes sense.