1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dublin Exploits at a Gay Bar

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dublin Boy, Jun 15, 2013.

1. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well Guys, what can I say, I went to a Gay Bar in Dublin called the Front Lounge, I put my name down to sing on the Karaoke, as I love to sing, I was waiting to go on & I was getting quite a bit of attention from some of the Guys in there, but one particular Guy was being blatantly obvious that he liked me.

I went up to the bar & when I got back to my seat, three Guys had sat at my table, they asked if it was OK to sit here & I said "yes" one of the Guys was quite Feminine, one was in between & the last Guy was quite Masculine, anyway I was called up to the Karaoke to sing my song, by which time I had, had a few drinks, I tried to get up onto the stage, which was quite high & the Drag Queen who was comparing, had to help me up, unfortunately my jeans split underneath the crotch area, but nobody seemed to note :icon_redf

After singing my song, I went to sit back down, now the Masculine Guy of the 3 sitting at my table, was praising me up for my voice, the other 2 had gone to talk to friends, the Masculine Guy who I shall call James, just in case he is on EC, was asking me to sing to him & he was also singing to me, now all I can say about James is that he had black hair, stubble & he was as cute as :***:

He was all over me & gave me his telephone number, the Feminine Guy who had been sitting at the table got up on the Karaoke to sing a George Michael song, james grabbed my hand & led me to the dance floor, unfortunately not to dance, but to show support for his friend, the Guy was awful & James seemed a bit embarrassed :icon_redf

we all went to sit back at he table, before long it was quite obvious that James was dating the Feminine Guy, I was planning on going on to the George Pub, which was another Gay Bar, but open later, James knew I was going & was trying to get his boyfriend to go there, he had other ideas & James said "that he wants us to go home, so that I can :***: him, he didn't seem very happy about this.

Now James held my hand & said his Goodbyes, I was gutted, he was perfect in every way, he reminded me of a Guy I went to School with, I have been thinking about him ever since :frowning2:

Anyway, you remember I told you about a Guy that had been checking me out all night, well he waited until James was gone & he made his play, he came over & say beside me, he said "Hi I am, lets call him Declan, I have been watching you all night & I think you are beautiful" Wow, nothing like being direct, he started rubbing my inner thigh & said "I noticed that your jeans had split" why was I not surprised Lol even though I think I turned red :badgrin:

He asked me where I was going afterwards & I said "the George" he told me that he can't go there as he was banned for having sex in the toilets with someone & he suggested another Pub around the corner, we drank up & went to this other pub, it was obvious as we sat down that it was a Straight Pub, I felt uncomfortable to hold hands or Kiss in there, after we finished our drinks, I said "lets try & get into the George as I would feel more comfortable in there & they might not remember you!

He agreed & we went in & everything was OK & nobody said anything to him, we sat down & kissed all night whilst he played with my rip in my jeans, when it was chuck out time, he asked me if I wanted to go back to his house & I said "yes" I know it was not the right thing to do & It was potentially dangerous, but I was drunk & that made me careless.

Anyway we took a taxi to his house which was in a rough part of Dublin ( JPC would probably say it's all rough Lol) we had a few more drinks & retired to his bed, we played about before falling to sleep, we awoke in the morning & resumed where we left off, now we reached 1st, 2nd & 3rd base but not a home run, no condoms you see & I have made a pact with myself, that condoms or nothing.

Also, there was an exchange of fluid this time, so by peoples definition of losing your Virginity, I guess I have now lost it, he dropped me off in the morning & gave me his telephone number, oh I also forgot to mention, he was a Feminine Gay Guy, so that answers a question would you only go with a Masculine Gay Guy & the answer is No :slight_smile:

2. Bobbybobby99

Bobbybobby99 Guest

Woo!!!! Go you!!!

3. leer

someones been having fun I see :slight_smile: I have to say Ive never done the Karaoke its just not me not even if am pissed as a fart LOL . anyway am glad you got lucky in the end:thumbsup: am glad you didnt go all the way with the guy grat time to rip your jeans and it came in handy later on :roflmao:. as for the kind of guy I would go for am not all that fussy but not to feminine . Glad it was a good night out .

4. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

You went by yourself? I wish I could do something like that. Sounds like you had an awesome time.

5. leer

I have to say I would`t go Alone .

6. AKTodd

Congrats:slight_smile: Glad you had fun :thumbsup:

Todd

7. ScatteredEarth

Congrats but me personally (prepare your minds for my upcoming dirty talk) I would have done it with or without condoms. I'm not against condoms, but I feel that they get in the way of everything and if you put aside the disease risk, it's kinda just an easy way out and I don't like the easy way out. Now, if it was someone who, like you, preferred it if condoms were used, I wouldn't oppose it. Every person has their own ticks. There's my 2 cents and don't think too much about it.

8. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm thrilled you enjoyed yourself DB; glad you're in the game! Be careful and have fun!!

9. AKTodd

Given that the disease in question is basically fatal, or at best leads to having to take a whole lot of medications (with all the potential side effects) for the rest of your life (however long that may be), I'm not really understanding the rather cavalier attitude. I'd suggest you do more research on the subject. And yes, I've known people who are dead now because of it. My partner's former partner died of it.

Seems like rather a large risk (dying in agony) for the chance to feel some guys dick up your ass, but you do whatever floats your boat.

10. Convoy

This might not mean anything to you, but that's a horrible idea. STD's, HIV, and everything else is just a HUGE issue when your having sex with someone you don't even know.

I've had friends who got HIV and passed away from Aids and other complications, it's an insanely risky and irrational thing to do that can very well spell the last few years of your life. You don't get lives back, and you don't get your friends lives back.

Don't risk it, use condoms and be safe. We can't be there 100%, but we can do enough to keep ourselves safe and out of harms way.

Not to mention the mental anxiety of potentially being infected and transmitting stuff to other people that you might not even know you have. I can tell you that first few month waiting period is hellish, not something you should ever want to have to go though.

11. MixedNutz

Congrats!! That sounds like an amazing night!

I just really... No.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, however this^^ this is crazy. "If you put aside the disease risk" umm THAT IS THE RISK... No one certainly is risking pregnancy. Disease and STD. Unless someone is in a LTR monogamous relationship condoms are always always the way to go. It only takes one time to :***: your life up.

12. ForgottenRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    WOOT!!
    You go Dublin!! :grin:

13. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    High five!

On a serious note, GET TESTED!!!!! You just had unprotected sex with someone you didn't know. Go get tested ASAP!

#13 AwesomGaytheist, Jun 15, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2013
  14. Boyfriend

Boyfriend Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I´m happy for you, cause I know you mentioned wanting this and it´s gone really well, it seems.
    I´m amazed that you stuck to your own rule about condoms while you were drunk. Well done!

15. SaleGayGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Congratulations on this fun night and gaining full membership in the gay club, but even bigger congratulations for having the sense and discipline not to go all the way.

I agree with others this was a very risky thing to do and shows what can happen unexpectedly, so in future always make sure you have plenty, not just one, of condoms and lube with you. Since the other guy obviously did not have condoms at home it would imply that he didn’t care about his own health, so now that you are active with guys I hope, if you have not already done so, that you will enrol on a gay guy’s health program with your local STD clinic. Make sure you get the jabs for Hep A&B.

Did you let anyone know where you were going? If you don’t want to text any of your friends or family with your location perhaps you could get a pay-as-you-go SIM card for an old phone you leave at home and send that number your location and/or photo of the guy you are going with so that you have something on record in the unlikely event of something bad happening.

Sale Gay Guy

16. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks for the replies Guys, I guess it was a bit risky, but the No Condom, No Sex rule is one that I try to adhere to, going back to a strangers house is still probably a bit risky though :slight_smile:

17. Acobi

Acobi Guest

Very risky, the whole story, very risky. The fact that he was already banned at some place for sexual behavior-alarming to say the least.

I'm VERY glad you decided to be safe that night and say no to no protection. Just, stay safe Dublin Boy!

18. DannyBoi66

Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, England
    Yay for you! I would write my thoughts on this, but then I'll just echo what everybody else has just said. Very risky, but you managed to be safe, and I'm proud of you. In a way. :slight_smile:

19. JPC

JPC Guest

Not all of it... just most of it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Naturally, because you were with Dubs, it was a little risky :lol: But it sounds like you had a great time!

20. StefaniW

StefaniW Guest

Very nice, very nice.

Guess this means we lost you....in the virgin club? *scratches Dublin boy's name off list*

Grrr, now *I* have to have sex, lolz. You just turned this into a competition.....