1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Niece

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jonathan, Apr 23, 2008.

1. Jonathan

Well, I was shown another example of how messed up the world is today. Well, my niece (Bianca) had quite a day. Apparently, this kid in her class snuck a needle into the school. That kid gave it to another kid or then decided to stab Bianca in the back. And the thing is, she is in THIRD grade! Things like that shouldnt happen in elementary schools.

Bianca is going to be fine though. The boy is suspended for three days and when he comes back he'll have an in school suspension for two more days. It's just a sad day when stuff like this happens in elementary schools...

2. AzThRg0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thats sick and twisted beyond words :frowning2: How can such young kids do that?

3. Brandford

omg....that horrble...i cant think of anything else to say, im speechless

4. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Eurgh, needles are awful. >.<

5. Ty

Ty Guest

Its not so much the kids fault... its whoever owned the needle who is responsible and should be punished =/ Where the hell did the kid get a needle from anyways?

6. Jim1454

That's terrible. You do have to wonder what kind of environment they come from when they have access to needles.

But are we surprised...? There was a thread recently that commented on how cute it was that 5 and 6 year olds were talking about being gangsters from Grand Theft Auto. Kids are being exposed to things that they shouldn't be - and their parents are squarely to blame.

7. Louise

:icon_sad: This is the world we bring our children in to! :icon_sad:

8. Jonathan

I asked my step dad (he knows more about it than I do) and he said that the boy's mom is a seamstress and he took one of her needles.

9. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Oh my gosh! Your poor niece! I hope she's okay and this incident hasn't traumatized her from enjoying school!

10. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

I'm sorry to hear what happened to your niece hope she gets better. I don't think GTA or anything like that is to blame yes the parents are because they have to educate their kids that GTA is just a game and nothing more and in our world you can't do things like those.

11. CrimsonThunder

I remember that thread and I remember posting how stupid I thought it was. I was actually going to jokingly post that videogames are to blame, but I've been beaten by a serious post about it. >.<