1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zombie Apocalypse Survey :D

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by anthonythegamer, Jun 17, 2013.

1. I'm the type of person that's into zombie apocalypses and dystopia. I found this great survey that tests how well you'll fare in the inevitable (just joking) zombie apocalypse.

From my answer choices, I would survive 6-11 months.

So how long would you guys survive? Do the survey and post your results here :icon_bigg

How Long Would You Survive the Zombie Apocalypse? - CollegeHumor Picker

2. KnownSecret

Estimated Survival Time: One month

You've survived long enough to find a semi-permanent safe-haven. You've even tried to return a bit to normalcy, establishing little routines and systems of survival. Too bad these are mostly stop-gap, morally twisted solutions.

These are the kinds of people that last one month:

The group of people that seem nice and safe but have secretly turned to rape, cannibalism or slavery in order to survive. They do great until the hero finds out and then they all die.

The guy who is secretly keeping the zombie version of his family in his basement because he can't kill them.

The crazy gun store owner who won't give away any of his supplies and tries to shoot anyone who approaches.

I guess I'm a little too crazy :icon_redf

3. Bobbybobby99

Bobbybobby99 Guest

Estimated survival time of three months.

4. StefaniW

StefaniW Guest

I'm dead in two months XD

Estimated Survival Time: Two months
    Two months is a pretty long time. But it feels like so much longer. You and your companions have managed to find a mostly secure location, and you think you just might be able to start picking up the pieces of your life again. That is until crazy circumstances ruin the integrity of your enclave. So close.

These are the kinds of people that last two months:

The person that goes crazy and lets people into an otherwise safe stronghold. Dies in the process.

The husband that gets bitten trying to save his wife.

The wife that refuses to shoot her husband after he gets bitten even though everyone tells her "That's not Kyle anymore."

At least I make it that long XD

I felt horrible picking a strong bigot as a companion over a kind pregnant woman XD I should have just said the pregnant woman, waah, I feel guilty XD At least I'd go searching for my husband <3

5. lawRAWR

3 months! Disappointing, considering I've read loads of zombie books and watch the walking dead :lol:

6. I think people survive longer if they are merciless LOL

7. Bobbybobby99

Bobbybobby99 Guest

There were quite a few that I wanted to say "Well, can't I take the muscle man and have the kind woman as a backup pistol?

8. StefaniW

StefaniW Guest

@Anthony,

Hey, I threw the pregnant girl under the bus! But, grrr, I should have left behind my husband. And that girl's kid (what's his name in the show, Carl?). And let that one guy stay outside and get eaten.

Oh, well.....

9. Hexagon

ESTIMATED SURVIVAL TIME: FOUR - FIVE MONTHS
    Well, you found the Holy Grail you were looking for. It's the perfect zombie fortress, with a thriving civilization inside. Except they don't want to let you in.

These are the kinds of people that last five months

The guy who refuses to step away from the walls of the compound after being denied entry.. If the zombies don't get him, then the guards will.

Boring people. Yep, you better hope you have an interesting back story, because from this point on, that's all we have time for.

Curious. I was ethical on most of the morality questions, but I suppose I don't have much of a like for other people. That question involving others... "Other people are... the only thing worse than zombies".

10. Zannan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Two months. Honestly I thought it be a lot shorter.

11. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Estimated Survival Time: Two months

Two months is a pretty long time. But it feels like so much longer. You and your companions have managed to find a mostly secure location, and you think you just might be able to start picking up the pieces of your life again. That is until crazy circumstances ruin the integrity of your enclave. So close.

The person that goes crazy and lets people into an otherwise safe stronghold. Dies in the process.

The wife that refuses to shoot her husband after he gets bitten even though everyone tells her "That's not Kyle anymore."

I thought I'd die sooner because I said I would resort to cannibalism.

12. AaronMed

Two months. Weird, I figured it'd be longer, haha.

13. justjade

Gah. Two months.

14. Gen

Gen

Is it bad that I got the most disturbing result, One Month.....

And I was actually being pretty honest....

15. flight

ESTIMATED SURVIVAL TIME: TWO MONTHS

I thought it would be a lot shorter. LOL. I can't even watch a person play Dead Space without getting the sweats.

16. Thaliondae

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Pleasantly surprised with my 3 months. Seems to be the average.

17. LOL not a lot of people would survive long.

18. Aldrick

Ugh! I was trying *SO* hard to survive. I ended up living for three months. That sucks!

I turned to cannibalism, abandoned a pregnant woman to take a more useful bigoted man instead, abandoned the love of my life, and basically took ZERO risks and abandoned ALL sense of ethics and values. "Whatever it takes to survive, I will do." That was my motto.

And I still ended up living only three months. Bastards. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

19. Bassplayer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    sick! 5 months. I am, as it turns out kind of a fucked up person though. Oh well...

20. Split Arrows

3 months

I do think that I would survive quite a bit longer actually.