1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Excited

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by nikkig, Apr 24, 2008.

1. nikkig

nikkig Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am excited about next week,I take as co owner of a hair salon starting Monday and my last day as an employee is Tommorrow.My boss Briana wanted to retire and chose her daughter Claire and I the new owners.Her daughter is like me,a post op transsexual and felt the same way as me.I worked for her 8 years and she was there for support when I went through my transition to become a woman 7 years ago when I had my SRS 5 years ago.Her daughter Claire and I are excited to take over and we are friends also although she is a year younger than me,28 years old.My boss was very supportive through her daughter's transition too starting 6 years ago and was there for Claire when she had her SRS 4 years ago.

2. panda

WoW!! Good luck..:thumbsup:

3. nikkig

nikkig Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks and I am a hairstylist/make up artist.My boss know Claire and I are going to do great running it and most of the customers know about Claire's and my past.Claire and I have our business degress,I decided to get mine 5 years ago just after my transition and Claire got hers 2 years ago.

4. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Sounds like a partnership meant to be! Congratulations!

5. nikkig

nikkig Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It is a great partnership ment to be,Claire and I understand each other knowing what we went through and we are great friends.Customers are fully supportive of us taking over.My fiance Chase whom I am going to marry in August is very supportive too and is 100% behind me.