1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confederations Cup - Brazil x Japan

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SilverGirl, Jun 17, 2013.

1. SilverGirl

So, any other soccer fans here? :grin: Saturday was the Confederations Cup first game between Brazil and Japan at Mané Garrincha National Stadium, in Brasília, and i had my tickets since november, i went in with my mom and a friend, and it was really fun and i took a lot of pictures!

first before we even got inside the stadium there were some protesters a few meters away, suddendly police and riot control started using tear gas and rubber bullets, and the protesters ran in our direction, which then police followed and hell broke loose, with a lot of innocent fans, including us, being affected by annoying tear gas

[YOUTUBE]dFYE8SXvUHU[/YOUTUBE]​

still, after it all cleared out, we managed to get into the stadium with no problems, now its time for a few pictures!

a few pictures outside the stadium with a lot of supporters getting ready for the match!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

now lets go inside!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

a few japanese supporters

[​IMG]

other pictures of the new stadium

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

japanese team arrives in the pre match training

[​IMG]

the crowd goes wild when the seleção arrives for pre match training!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

player announcement

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

more japanese supporters

[​IMG] [​IMG]

match opening and national anthems

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Brazilian president Dilma and FIFA president Blatter try to speak but are heavily booed by the whole stadium, especially Dilma

[​IMG]

the match finally began, and before i could take any other pictures, neymar scores at minute 2 of the first half with a beautiful shot from outside the box

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

the first half goes by without any other goals, but soon it starts to get cloudy, and later it starts raining, the pictures below were at the start of the second half

[​IMG] [​IMG]

however, at minute 2 of the second half, paulinho scores the second!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

then the second half goes by pretty quickly, and a pretty evening can be seen from inside the stadium

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

two minutes to the end of the match, we were already leaving, but my mother wanted to use the bathroom, so we stayed near the exits, while we could still see the game, jo scores the last goal!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

video with goals and highlights of the match! (i cant see myself lol) video is in portuguese though, couldnt find with english commentary

[YOUTUBE]e-clP03nSEI[/YOUTUBE]​

i couldnt take other pictures after that because it was raining and i didnt want to damage my phone, but i had a lot of fun! im getting ready for more next year! thanks everyone! :smilewave

2. Candace

Por causa do fato que nenhuma pessoa aqui saberia que o Japon tem um time do futbol kkkkkkkk. Todo o mundo sabe que os brasileros sao increivel com o futbol.

Eu gosteria por o Brasil ganhar! Eu gosto do Portugal também (só por que do Cristiano Ronaldo kkkkkkkkkk :wink: )

3. SilverGirl

prefiro que o brasil ganhe tambem! mas acho que vai ser dificil porque na minha opiniao o time deles nao anda muito bem, mas portugal?????? que mane portugal kkkkkkkkkkkkk, brasil sempre vai ser melhor! kkkkkkkkkk, me diz ai capitao nascimento, quando que o portugal vai ser melhor que o brasil?

[YOUTUBE]FP_vjGSKMYo[/YOUTUBE]​

haha anyways, what i mean is even though brazil is known as the kings of soccer, i dont think they can win this cup because the team we have today is nowhere near with the legends we had before, and most of the team is still very young and lacks experience