1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tell me all about your dreams!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by teluphone, Jun 17, 2013.

1. teluphone

I need some wacky ideas to do some creative writing to kill time off of my internship whereby im doing nothing at all.

2. Ticklish Fish

:confused: Sexual dream coming up

last night I had a dream that...

I walk into a room where a guy and 2 women were in bed. the guy had one hand tied to the bed...

i walked in and give him a bj. the women somehow left in the middle of the dream. I don't remember talking at all, it was just nonverbal communications.

then I woke up some time later.

if anyone want to interpret my dream, go ahead

3. teluphone

i don't really care if its sexual, literal, metaphorical or even an inception dream lol, any ideas are welcome :slight_smile:

4. Hefiel

You were horny. There you have it.

5. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I dream about people in my life doing really strange things. Some nights in my dreams, I fall asleep and have a dream within a dream.

6. justjade

I had a dream recently that Judge Judy had her own cooking show. Now that was pretty weird.

7. KnownSecret

A long time ago I had a dream that I found this suit and when you put it on it shrank down to the size of a fly and it could fly! Wow! This dream was spectacular! Haha the suit was kinda like the Michelin Tire guy but no tires at all just like how the tire guy looks (how he is poofed like in the arms and legs and such like a marshmallow). Other than that there was no head it was kind of like a cockpit looking thing. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: The back looked like that of flies wings :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: and on the inside it was like a cockpit of a plane. In the dream I just flew around and caused mischief. And drove people crazy as if I was a fly :wink:

Haha another dream I had, this would be more of a nightmare. I was at this big huge super market and we were just leaving it, we (we as me and my mom) walked to the parking lot and there was this guy standing buy the car so we talked to him a bit. Out of nowhere the guy goes like crazy, and we freak out and get in the car and I'm driving. 100 miles per hour down the highway to get back to the cabin like place we were staying at that was by a river. When we got there we ran to the house and around the side, and then we turned around and the guy was standing there all creepy. So we decided to run around the building completely and literally go into the river (which was partially frozen because it was winter). As we are going down the river, we come across this big bush and inside of the bush was one of the neighbors that lived by the area (like this guy didn't just coincidentally meet us at the super market that he has been stalking us for a long time). After we found the neighbors body we freaks and we looked back towards the side of the house and that guy was just standing there staring at us all creepy again. After that I woke up, that dream was too intense for me :wink:

8. teluphone

haha thanks for the ideas i actually can think of a wacky plot to write now :slight_smile: *goes to work*

9. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My dreams are weird and scattered.

- Zombies took over my former high school and me, some students and a few teachers try to escape through the basement. My chemistry teacher was mauled by the zombies when she tripped. The last thing I remember was us running across a field to my English teacher's house and then it ended.

- Another zombie dream, but this time I was slaying zombies with the cast of The Craft. It was badass.

- I'm backstage with some celebrities, one who almost made a sexual move on me, and a floating head comes out of nowhere and kills them.

- One of my friends becomes toxified by some weird plant and starts chasing me and my friends around a labyrinth of a house with hundreds of doors that lead to random locations. I remember being chased by a rabid dog too.

- Two of these are sort of sexual related. In both, I'm cisgender and I was a pretty hot guy too. In one, I met a guy who was just as lost as I was. When I came out of the dream, my cousin told me she had the same dream and she was the guy I encountered. There might have been an instance of masturbation in that one, but I don't remember. In the second I got a BJ from a prostitute. The weirdest thing was how it felt. I can't say, but it felt...real. The only thing I felt when I woke up was wanting to feel that for real since it felt so good in my sleep.

10. Ellesar

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I once had a dream that I was working in a deli, and every time a customer walked up to the counter I would pull a full ham out of the case and throw it at them.

11. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    LMFAO:roflmao:

12. HermionieCullen

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I used to have a re occuring dream as a kid that I would look at my door and there would just be like a monster there that looked like a cross between an enderman (from minecraft) and a dementor (harry potter) and it would stand there for about a minute and then scream and i would feel like a shock and get that falling sensation you sometimes get in your dreams and wake up. It happened for a few months and then stopped but every so often i have it again. I doesnt really bother me now but it really freaked me out as a kid and i still have no idea why they happened. :slight_smile:

13. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

My dreams tend to be like weird and scary lately =o before it was pretty much just things I wish I had or desired. Which pretty much sucked cause there was always a lasting moment where it seems like reality. Then it fades I'm back to my plain old self again I wake up and it turns out I'm late for school or something >_>

14. Spiderman

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My dreams pretty much all consist of the same storyline which is me meeting an attractive charming loving man and we and up fulling madly in love and it feels so so real like I can feel his lips against mine and his skin touching mine and I wake up and actually miss the guys sometime and I can actually get a little bit depressing and I long for the night so I can feel it again, it's a little strange but I like the loving feeling I get from it.

15. Thaliondae

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't remember last nights, but a few night ago I remember dreaming that Macklemore tried to steal my potted plants so I ran him over in my tank. It's strange because I barely know who Macklemore is, I don't have any potted plants and my Tank is in the shop.

16. lawRAWR

I had a really interesting dream one day, that I was stood out in my Grandparent's garden. The sky suddenly turned orange and I could see lots of smallish meteors travelling towards the earth. It seemed so realistic and was pretty scary. I have lots of dreams like that, it takes me ages afterwards to feel normal afterwards...

17. Thaliondae

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh and the other night I dreamt I really needed a pee but there wasn't a toilet around so I went to pee in some bushes, but it turned out they belonged to Chris Jericho and he told me not to. At which point an old lady attacked me over the right to pee and I lost. I woke up really needing a pee so I'm very glad I didn't get to go in my dream afterall!

18. BornInTexas

Oddly enough, after reading that News thread about Idaho's GOP person and a gay man coming to work in a tutu, I dreamt I was in school in a tutu... hmmm. It was fun.