1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cant stop thinking about this

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Qwissen, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Qwissen

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So yeahh..... I cant stop thinking about this. 2 year ago my mom asked me if i was gay through skype and i said NO without thinking. I was shocked and scared:bang:. She just said it out of the blue when we were having a normal conversation. NOW i am constantly thinking if i should have just told her. Now i dont have the courage to tell her or anyone.
    I MISSED A PRETTY EASY WAY TO COME OUT! :tears:

2. Rexmond

Do you know how she feels about gay or lesbian people? Her opinion could make it easier for you to come out to her. If she doesn't have any problems, then there's nothing stopping you. The first time round, of course it would be natural to say no. You were closeted and it was out of the blue, you weren't expecting it so didn't have a response ready for the situation. But now you've had time to think about it, you can make plans on getting further out from the closet, but it's up to you and how you feel your mother (and others) will react.

3. Qwissen

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    She is ok with gay people she doesn't know. I dont know how she is with gay people she knows because i have never seen her with a gay person. But one time when we were watching tv she commented on a gay scene which made me real scared. My cousin said "Aww its ok to be gay" and then my mom said "Yea, its easy for you to say because no one in the family is gay" :icon_sad: