1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are u sick of ur upbringing ? Rant

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Unsurevirgin, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Are u sick of the way ur parents control ur life?are u sick of the way ur life is going ? Ppl telling u to settle when ur finished with school? I'm sick of my life !!!! I'm sick of doing religion lessons when I hate them.im sick of not going to school and graduating when I should've gotten my associate degree by now and heading to 4 yr college !!! I'm sick of stupid questions of settling down when I'm 0lder . I'm so sick of it !!! I just want a break from all this shit !!!!! I'm sick of not having my drivers license !! I wanna move ahead and and fast ! I wish I was smart in the brain ,I wish ppl didn't ask me about settling down when I'm older !!! I'm so :***: sick of it !!!! I wish I can date and lead my life the way I want to I'm :***: tired of it !!!

2. Hexagon

Yes, I'm very sick of my past.

Have you tried not going to religion lessons?

Anyway, you have my condolences. That sounds like a lot of shit you're going through

(*hug*)(*hug*)

3. RainSprite

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm expecting to graduate from college in a year (I'm even taking summer classes to make sure that happens). But I do have people asking me about settling down, having kids, etc. when I'm older. And they're surprised when they hear that I don't plan on getting married and I don't ever want to have kids. I've told my parents this many times within the past several years, last time I told them this was 1.5 years ago or so - and so they've decided to not worry about it since I'm still in school. But, knowing them, they'll just ask me about it when I graduate. Yes, it can be quite annoying.

4. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

I tried but I have to

5. starfish

Why are you going religion lessons?

6. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

It's like compulstory and I don't want condolences or pity

7. RainSprite

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Oh, I know the feeling. I went to a private school for 13 years, and a religion class was required. During my elementary years, I thought it was quite boring and pretty much hated the class. Middle school and high school I had a better teacher, so I enjoyed it more. On good days, I liked the class. On bad days, I'd try my hardest to not fall asleep. I'm religious myself, but it really depends on the class and just from my experience, sitting down and listening to someone for an hour or so.. it can really just be... yawn.

8. starfish

Ah, ok.... So are you attending a religious school then?

9. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

No on Skype

10. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That was a long time ago. It was a dysfunctional upbringing. It was extremely rigid in some ways and very permissive in others. My parents were very different from each other.

11. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm sick of the Christian slant my mom has towards LGBT people, despite three of her siblings and two, possibly three or four of her nieces and nephews being LGBT, and then her own son who has a closer-than-normal relationship with who she knows as his "best friend," who spends the night all the time. I honestly think she knows we're a couple and that we're gay, but doesn't want to admit it to herself.

I've either got my dad snowed or he's in denial. He always talks about, "Oh, someday you and your wife" this and "Your wife will" that. Little does he know that I've never really had any interest in girls. In his magazine collection in the basement, there's like 20 issues of Playboy, and I don't think he realizes that I've never touched them.

I think I'd rather my parents ask me if I'm gay than to just tell them outright. I want to shake my mom and say, "When are you going to pull your head out of your :***:!?"

12. starfish

Ok... I am really confused. Why are the religious lessons compulsory?

13. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Think of it as a late bar mitzvah even tho I'm not jewish

14. starfish

Ahh I get ya. It is something your family is pushing you to do.

Yeah I can get how that would be annoying. That can be a sticky wicket to deal with. When I go home to visit my parents I tend to go to church and do church stuff with them. Mostly because it is easier to just say, yeah I'll go.

15. Typical Dude

I really hate how my mom's always saying that I'm too young to know how I'm "too young" to know my orientation and she hates how I'm not girly. She doesn't even realize that I'm dressing as a boy and want my hair short etc!!!!!!!!! And just about everyone else is saying that I should go to church and tries to rule my life with their religion while my whole family bought me dresses that I've never touched. I really hate how people are trying to tell me who I am and what I have to do!! :angry: