1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone dating someone or crushing over someone?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ghost_in_the_sewer, Jun 19, 2013.

1. ghost_in_the_sewer

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm crushing over my friend Liam :thumbsup:
    Omg he's dreamy, he may look weird to some people but he has every feature that I ever liked on a guy. Tall, skinny, loves anime :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:, wears glasses (looks cute with and without) and weird just like me. :lol:

Enough of me, what about you guys/ladies? You dating someone or having a crush on someone? What do you like about him/her?

Sorry for getting personal but I love to brag and hear about others love life.

2. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been with my girlfriend for four months today :slight_smile: She's amazing. Very shy until you get to know her, hides a bit under giant hoodies, but when you do get to know her, you realise that her mind works differently to anyone else. She goes on tangents all the time, and so we end up talking about how we're a crime-fighting duo who punch bad feels, or how she turns into a chainsaw when she's nervous, silly stuff like that. She's a really talented artist, very cuddly, absolutely adorable, and I love her.

3. john1b1

john1b1 Guest

There's this guy Daniel. He's absolutely wonderful, and I click with him on almost every level. He's super smart (like genius level) and at the same time social, humorous, ADORABLE beyond measure. We've been getting to know each other as friends for a while, and we really clicked. I was smitten, head over heels for him. Never felt the like. Now, of course he's straight. They always are.

I told him I had feelings for him earlier today, and he said the most painful thing he possibly could have: if we had compatible genders or sexualities, he would go out with me. Never have I ever felt so bad about who I am.

Of course he still wants to be friends, because he's understanding like that. Which makes me fall for him harder. It's a vicious cycle. And even now I can't get him out of my head. Thanks for being perfect. uugh.

4. ghost_in_the_sewer

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know the feeling John1b1 but I high doubt he's straight so I may have a chance :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    And your lucky Maddy finding the perfect one already ;P

5. josh9623

Gee this story sounds somewhat familiar, except in my case after I came out to him I rarely see him anymore, and when i do it's just kind of a mutual glare.

6. DanD

There's a guy at work who's very good looking, he seems like a nice, kind guy and I reckon he has a great body too. I've wanted to say something to him for ages, but I don't feel good enough.
    Last week I went to work, and he was getting it on with a tall red head girl :frowning2:

I'm gonna grow old and be single for the rest of my life, I'm certain of it. It's not my attitude that makes it this way, it's the simple fact that everyone I fall for is straight and I don't know any gay people.

7. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Crushing over my friend at the moment. I adore him, but he's straight, and there's no hope.

8. greendaisy

I have a huge crush on one of my best friends, and I think she is straight so I probably don't have a chance, although she doesn't seem to mind being like, cuddly-ish, and also once she randomly stage kissed me, like, she put her thumbs over my lips and her hands on my cheeks and practically kissed me, just out of the blue and I totally freaked out inside. GRR

9. Abraxas

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Mmhm. My friend and co-worker, John. Without going into any real detail, I'll just say that I've had a few crushes in my time, but with him, I just don't know. He drives me crazy, because he goes out of his way to get my attention, and he's so handsy. I can't get a break where he ISN'T on my mind. Meh. I'm not stupid, though. I know nothing more will ever come of it, but I still can't get over it.
    Suppose I'll just enjoy his company as I have it now, and grow old crushing on him from afar. :x

10. leer

been on a few dates with a guy called Mark who`s 19 we met through a friend and kind of like the same stuff he`s a hell of a pool player I conciser myself as an good player he thrashes me every time:tantrum:.Anyway I would take it further if he wanted to .

11. Bobbybobby99

Bobbybobby99 Guest

I have a major crush on a gay named Danny :icon_redf

He has all the traits I like in a guy... Or a few of them, but I cannot afford to be picky for now, I need a boyfriend.
    Very attractive.
    Easy to get along with.
    Pagan, like myself.
    Can carry a conversation.
    Probably not straight...

And he even knows that I like him :icon_redf

12. samizer0313

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a boyfriend, Eric. He is a complete computer whiz, he's cute with and without glasses, he is hilarious, he helps me through my depression, and he is my teddy bear, he is just so cuddly. c:
    In a week, it will be 5 months. c:

13. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a acquaintance/friend named Lucas that I have a huge crush on. He's 16 as well, pretty attractive, and somewhat intelligent when he chooses to be. We both love sports and talk often about stuff. He doesn't know I have a crush on him, and I plan to keep it that way for a while. :/

14. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

I've been talking to a girl on and off on a dating site since November. At the rate we're going, we might move from acquaintances to friends by the time we retire. :lol: But we're still talking, so I guess that's something?

15. leer

Decided to ring him up since I last posted and going out on another debating if I should
    just tell him this time He is quite hot bit camp but thats alright .
    Wish me luck ....:icon_wink

16. evora

I've had a crush on someone for a long, long time.:icon_sad: But that's what I get for proudly declaring over the years 'I'm not the kind of girl who gets crushes, ever'. I honestly thought my classmates were just overreacting when they were 'in love' with a boy. Little did I know...

17. Mike92

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Neither at the moment.

18. browneyesbaby

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Mmm guys jus a lil help here m kinda lost

19. john1b1

john1b1 Guest

Lost how?

20. mickey1101

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm crushing on my best friend right now and she's sending all kinds of mixed signals *sigh*