1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lesbian douche dilemma...am I in love

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by thatuniquegirl, Jun 20, 2013.

1. thatuniquegirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    :bang:hi..i have a weird story to share. I met a womna (italian through strane circumstnces . I had no other place to go and was kind of stuck with her for a while. Thing is that was over a year ago and i had a crsh on her then. Now fast forward to today, i dream of her and get so freaking turned on everytime i think of her. The funny thing is in the past year a lot has happen and in my opinion she is an utter complete mean person. she treated me badly and made friends with a'holes who hated so much as to sit with them and talk about me making up horrible stories and lies about my life. Last three weeks or so by chance I was around her ( i hadn't seen her for months and was so over her) ..and she had not changed her bullying ghetto ways towards me and her lying behaviour. I was watching tv all happy and she came upto me all dressed up and did a stupid dance to get my attention which was pathetic..as she is predictably!:dry: so i ignored her becuase she made things awkward for me. Now the thing is , my mind knows she is a sociopathic bully (she isn't even cool..she is Geeky and lame), she is ignorant and judgemental, she is a follower and hence very shallow in her loyalties to anything ,she goes whereever the wind blows and drops everything she is doing ,or she believes in to follow . so she is weak as a person and immature. But my body is like so attracted to her . i have to mentally restrain myself from thinking about her in that way.
    Am I in love with distaster!?