1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beware...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Joey, Apr 25, 2008.

1. Joey

tiny tiny University in northern Maryland
    Beware me everybody... I'm going to be very bitter this weekend because my roommate's girlfriend drove up to visit him and is staying for a couple days in our tiny cell-like room that is already blazing hot. I absolutely resent them, so I get really annoyed at them. Plus it's his birthday today, so they're going to go out and get really really really drunk (...like he did last year) and I will probably be in a foul mood seeing as how I'll be the one cleaning up after them... again.

them + me = :bang:

2. total mo

total mo Guest

I'm sorry your room mate is a dick.

3. Joey

Granted... I'll try to be out of the room as much as possible (with going to lessons and the gym and dinner and wahtnot) but still... after they have sex there is this horrible, absolutely horrific stench which is... just... horrifying. It's the worst thing I've ever smelled, and dissection and smelling dead things are commonplace for me.

4. total mo

total mo Guest

Ew, why dont you try and ask your roommate to clean up after they have sex. He might actually say yes.

5. Jeimuzu

Or just leave a can of air freshener in his bed.

6. total mo

total mo Guest

That could work also.

7. Joey

Yeah... bought a few air fresheners and I've laid them around the room... it cuts the stench some...

Oh yeah, and I walked in on them having sex... again. Second time. I was gone for an hour at flute choir, and I walk in and she's naked, on top of him and he just goes "...you didn't check your messages on your phone." Literally at that second, my phone buzzes and it's a text from my roommate saying "Stay out for a bit :slight_smile:"
    Now, I'm the most awkward, bitter roommate (because this has happened before, and I don't really like them anyways) and I was like "Ok then... I'm gonna get changed and go to the gym. I'll be back in 2 hours... 2... that's 4:50 P.M.... April twenty-fifth.... two thousand and eight.... I won't have my phone... so you'd better be finished when I get back because I'm not leaving the second time around" And I strip down to my boxers and go "Ya know? I'm already almost naked, want me to hop in?"

Synchronized "NO!"

then I pack up and skedaddle :dry:

8. JSG

JSG Guest

:icon_eek: Dear God !! :eusa_sick
    How can they smell that bad just by having sex?
    That's so gross...

9. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Do you have another friend you can stay with for the weekend to give them their privacy?

10. Joey

Not really, no. I don't really have any friends, the few I do have are commuters, off campus or live on another floor (our school is really conservative, so there are male and female floors, and all the guys are assholes so I don't hand around with them) That and they get enough time alone since I'm rarely in the room anyways