1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone else got a cowboy fetish?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Stray, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Stray

Title pretty much says it. Brokeback Mountain is my favorite movie, I love Willie Nelson music (older country), I drive a pick-up, and I even dress western for nice occasions (pearl-snap shirt, riding boots, bolo tie, and wranglers) I also hope to one day retire on a ranch with some horses. Oh yeah, and I think cowboys basically epitomize what a man is. And my family is moving to the self-proclaimed "Cowboy Capital of the World", Bandera, TX (pop. 957).

Just curious to see if there are others like me out there in the EC community

2. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm nowhere near being a cowboy, but Brokeback Mountain is very special to me...I had a taste of Big Sky Country when I worked in the far north...in Great Whale River. It never leaves you, that spectacular sky...

3. Hefiel

Well, not a fetish, but cowboys can certainly be quite attractive, and the "stereotypical outfit" (for lack of a better expression) isn't too bad either.

See, now you just made me fantasize about cowboys now, so I'll have to "look up" some "videos" later. Wink wink nudge nudge.

4. StefaniW

StefaniW Guest

Lolz, I wouldn't call that a fetish...deerp, woud you?

Cuz I'm not really into cowboys but I looove a guy in uniform <3 sooo hot. Grrr I just want to rrrip it off (*gasps* bad Steffie, bad, bad, bad, lolz).

5. Hefiel

[​IMG]

6. biggayguy

Well...I do have a leather fetish. A cowboy wearing only chaps and boots would be mighty fine!

7. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, your country has the areas which are cowboy equivalent and also very isolated.

It could be regional exposure, but the cowboy situation is not a life experience I can relate to. As for "Brokeback Mountain," it was mostly what I expected, but there were certain things which I found to be kind of heavy - the dingy railroad tracks in the small town in the beginning, the eerie quiet in Delmar's trailer home, and how bleak it was when he went to the home of Jack's parents toward the end. The movie had to be that way.

As for the answer here, I'd say I like most of the guys who look like they belong in that apparel, but it can be too much of a uniform if a person is NOT a cowboy IRL.

8. StefaniW

StefaniW Guest

@Hefiel,

Haha, lolz, that's funny and sorta creepy....

But I am talking to this guy who's in the National Guard and I told him he looked cute in his uniform in one of his pix and he was like "Maybe I'll get a chance to wear it for you one day" O.O grrrrrr take me NOW, lolz #immasuckerforauniform#

OMG, grrreat I am in one of my weeeird moods tonight, lolz.

9. AlamoCity

I live about 45 minutes from Bandera, :slight_smile:. I actually do have a a somewhat of a "cowboy" fetish, but living in Texas all of my life gives me a God-given right to wear the "cowboy outfit" even if I've never lived on a ranch myself :lol:. While I do have a lot of pearl snaps, I prefer polos and shorts; I do have a pair of Ariats though.

Western attire can look very handsome/hot on a guy. Wranglers also, especially on some parts of a guy's body :grin:.

10. Seeing as when I think cowboy I think "Deadwood." I'm uh gonna go with no. Still, best show ever of all time no question!

[​IMG]

"Oh Mr. Farnum, take me with those perpetually damp palms of yours!"

:lol:

11. Aielar

Yep, I'd go straight for Jared Padalecki wearing a cowboy hat, jeans, a white button up, and leather boots :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: