1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Writing a new story

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AwesomGaytheist, Jun 21, 2013.

1. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm about 130 pages into my first book, which was about a straight couple that meets in college, gets married, has children, and the husband does some horrible things, marriage goes down the shitter...(it actually has a happy ending by the way). But I just got an idea for a new story, this one's about a gay teenage boy who's struggling with his religion and his non-accepting family. And unlike my first book, I actually have a title in mind: "The Father, The Son, and The Homosexuality"

2. Valerie

Valerie Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would love to read that story :slight_smile:
    And the first one as well!

3. mickey1101

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Cool I hope I come across either so I can read them:slight_smile:

4. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wanna read what I've got so far?

5. FreeFlow9917

Cool dude, but i have to be honest, the title is great but it doesn't catch out to me. I would absolutely love to read it, but the title is ok to me, but don't change a damn thing about the title. It's appeal is different to others, but i don't judge a book by it's cover or title, so i defeat my own purpose. I would love to read it, as i run many scenarios in my mind of what would happen to me if i came out. I am scared of being crucified, scared of my mom commiting suicide and telling me that she did a shitty job of raising me and scared of dad beating me. I run these things through my head as possibilities of coming and thus scared to come out.

---------- Post added 21st Jun 2013 at 05:25 PM ----------

Coming out. Remember i think of these things because i feel like thats what will happen if i came out

6. Rexmond

Would love to read what you've got so far! I've been planning on writing a book for some time now, and have recently started to get ideas down on paper. From the advice I've heard, it can take a very long time to write a book, because of the downpour of ideas and how difficult it is to find one that fits.

Have you ever used this website: Creative Writing Forums - Writing Help, Writing Workshops, & Writing Community ?

7. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Prologue

I got a hard-on. I was so scared someone was going to find out my secret. I wanted to scream and run away, get out of there as fast as I could before anyone saw. I walked back to my locker and started to change and finally, mercifully went home. I hid away in my bedroom and buried my head in my covers. I honestly wanted to die. I sat up and crossed myself.

I believe in God the Father, Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth: And in Jesus Christ, his only begotten Son, our Lord: Who was conceived by the Holy Ghost, born of the Virgin Mary: Suffered under Pontius Pilate; was crucified, dead and buried: He descended into hell: The third day he rose again from the dead: He ascended into heaven, and sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty: From thence he shall come to judge the quick and the dead: I believe in the Holy Ghost: I believe in the holy catholic church: the communion of saints: The forgiveness of sins: The resurrection of the body: And the life everlasting. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, our life, our sweetness and our hope! To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve; to thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this vale of tears. Turn then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us, and after this our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary!

I held my head in my hands.

Please God, let this be a phase. I’m not really gay, am I? Save me, Lord. Please!

#7 AwesomGaytheist, Jun 21, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2013