1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have You Ever done this ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by leer, Jun 22, 2013.

1. leer

Given Gay advice to a straight mate . This happened a few weeks back sat in his house watching Sky+ or cable tv outside the uk anyway were having a few beers as you do
    and this happens.
    Mate- Can I ask you something
    Me- sure whats up ?
    mate . Its a bit personal mate .
    me well I wont blab If your worried about that .
    Mate - oh I know that . The misses has mentioned something pointing inside his jeans.
    Me- :eek::eek: Oh right
    mate- do you shave down their .
    me- er er well I think it better to trim than shave .but I trim when needed to why.
    mate. the misses mentioned that it looks like a fucking Forrest.
    me- Well what do you wanna do about it It best to trim it as long as your careful :slight_smile:
    mate- is best before or after you shower ?
    me - well both if its your first go Id do it looking in the mirror then wash it again .

That was more or less it we continued watching telly finished of the beers .
    few days later he text me .

cheers for the advice mate I gave myself a little trim yesterday and the misses was well happy whats more It made it look bigger because less pubes bit Knackerd this morning as she had me up for a few hours last night :icon_bigg :slight_smile:

I text back to much information there mate but glad I could help . :thumbsup:

#1 leer, Jun 22, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2013
  2. Hexagon

Hehe :slight_smile: Must have been awkward.

3. justjade

I asked my sister if she's ever fancied being a lesbian just as a joke once because she's kind of sexist. Plus, I guess, she showed up as a blip on a friend of mine's gaydar. She acts like she really likes girls. She hangs on her female friends and is always telling them that they're gorgeous and beautiful and talented. I know there have been times where she's been hanging on a female friend, and I've been like, "Just kiss her!" Then we just laugh it off.

4. Candace

My straight friends have never asked me about stuff to that degree, but will ask me what should they wear, and how they can fancy girls in that manner.

We always ask each other if we've gone all the way with our girlfriend/boyfriend hahaha, so I wouldn't be surprised if in the future they ask about stuff like that.