1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Summer Plans?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kamina, Jun 22, 2013.

1. Kamina

So what's everyone's summer plans? I'm working all summer - boring I know which is why I'm trying to live vicariously through other people!! :icon_bigg :eusa_danc

2. King

King Guest

Work and partake in a friends wedding. Then hopefully finding a new job! Boring but whatever.

3. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

My main plans are to work and try not to succumb to mental illness. :/ I also really want to finish writing a game in Python, but I keep putting off starting it.

4. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Not looking like I'll have the opportunity to bust Mexican drug lords or cruise the streets of Paris for women and fine wine anytime soon so my summer shall be spent grappling with my self loathing, graduating from school, and preparing for college. Hopefully there'll be a job somewhere in there... And a driver's license...

5. Stripe101

Planning on counting down the day until the 50th Anniversary special of Doctor Who. Is that sad?

Anyway, If Moffat screws this up as bad as season 7, he better sleep with his eyes open.

6. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    After this trip, nope. I want to try to spend more time with my man though. I would try to get a job, but I got a job when I return to school.

7. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, I'm going to Columbus for different festivals (I went to Pride today). Other than that, I'm going to be working and hanging out with my friends in my hometown.

8. MerBear

trying to find a job and hang out with friends in july to see this movie conjuring

9. mickey1101

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    A job some activities and a visit to some relatives...fun(sarcasm)

10. ForgottenRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Sleeping and Reading

11. Candace

Going to summer classes until August 1st (my birthday -_-) then going to NYC to visit family and etc.

12. Kamina

I'm glad I'm not alone, maybe rory has a support group for us :lol::icon_wink

13. justjade

Going back to my old job, keep taking college classes online, kick ass, make money. :wink:

14. Kamina

Yea if I busting drug lords and cruising paris my summer would be a lot more interesting!! Drivers licence is inthere somewhere for me too

---------- Post added 24th Jun 2013 at 10:33 PM ----------

Happy Really Early Birthday?

Jobs seems to be a general theme.... :lol: :thumbsup:

15. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I took one calculus class these past 6 weeks, and now will take another calculus class in the next 6. That's a whole year of calculus knocked out over the summer.

Then, come August, I can drive back to Seattle for a couple weeks of break...although I should probably get a head-start on Fall classes during that time period. :lol:

Oh! And we've (my mother, sister, and I) set plans to spend some time down in Albuquerque in August! (relatives and I now have a good friend living in the area; plus it's just a fun area in general). And that ought to be fun, albeit hot. :lol:

But first....second session of calculus. *intense focus face* :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

#15 Browncoat, Jun 24, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2013
  16. Hudson

I'm flying to my grandparent's place in Quebec, and then going to visit my cousins in Toronto.

I haven't been back to Canada since I was 19 (I spent a total of 4-5 years in Canada as a kid/teen), and I'm very excited.

I'm proudly American by birth, but just as proud to be Canadian by blood. :grin:

17. justjade

I also plan on learning to shoot a gun and get some more fishing in. Maybe play some of the Game Cube games a friend of mine is letting me borrow indefinitely. But if that first sentence doesn't make me sound West Virginian, I don't know what does. :lol:

18. Hudson

Too bad you're not closer! I've taught lots of people how to shoot guns! I have a Glock 19 and LOVE taking friends to the range and teaching them about gun safety and targeting. :slight_smile:

19. bubblesh204

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I just got back from a week long music camp and I guess I'm leaving for vacation on wednesday. Then I have tech stuff for two plays and band crap. I'm also working on getting my license and watching all of the seasons of supernatural and I'm taking tours at different colleges when I have spare time. I'm also supposed to finish my 4H project and a historically accurate civil war dress.

20. MtnFr3sh

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Not really sure, we might be going to a haunted hotel in northern Arkansas! Which will be awesome! Last house I went to was haunted by a bigot old man that blocked out a whole room of light when I said that there was a black president, if I was out, I would have mentioned gay marriage, I probably would have gotten pushed. But, I would have been caught on camera!

Lol I hope we go and there are some bigots there :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Not living people bigots, but bigoted spirits