1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am leaving EC.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alex94, Jun 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

Having been on EC for the past 3-4 years under different user names at times I have come to realize I no longer need this site whereas I had been almost dependent on it in the past. I think if I had kept my original account it would be right around 4 years of me using this site (I denied my sexuality so much I deleted my account and tried to lie to myself on numerous occasions). I created this thread as a way of saying thank you to everyone in the EC community for any and all help/support you have given me even if it was indirect. Also this was my way of saying goodbye to you all. Love you all, thank you so much for being here. Keep being amazing. Who knows, one day I may be back. :wink: <3
    ~ Ace94

2. StefaniW

StefaniW Guest

OMG you are leaving after soo many years? Well, best of luck to you. I haven't seen you around much but in the words of meg (from hercules, duh!) it's been a real sliice <3

3. LD579

Well, it's entirely your choice. Here're some words to consider...

I personally don't need EC. I just like to help people sort things through, and, to be honest, the chat room is very fun for me. Perhaps it's the same for you.

With that said, I hope you don't delete your account. It'd be hard for people to find you ... But perhaps a fresh new start the next time you come to this site would not be unwarranted.

So in that light, it's entirely up to you. I'm just rambling here. I understand what you mean, though. Whatever you do, and whatever happens, I wish you the best =)

EDIT: It'd be hard for people, like friends made on this site, to find you, if they only know you through EC. That's all. That may be a negligent matter or an important thing to consider depending on the bonds that you've made on this site.

That's assuming that you're going to delete your account and/or rarely, if ever, check in from time to time on your wall and PMs and such.

#3 LD579, Jun 22, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2013
  4. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

Hard for people to find me?
    - Ps. StefaniW, nice reference. :3

5. Amerigo

take me with you

6. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

"Take me with you"?

---------- Post added 23rd Jun 2013 at 01:30 AM ----------

You know what? ANYONE from EC who wants to contact me outside of this site private message me I will give you my email or something. I don't want to abandon you all, it's just I am not on this site all to often..I don't really see a point in having an open account anymore.

7. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I wish you luck in the future :slight_smile:

But you may want to keep your account. I did. Made one late summer last year, went on a hiatus during the school year and now I'm back :slight_smile:

8. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

What was your old account? I mean, did we ever cross paths?

9. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't think so. This is my "old" account, I had a feeling I would come back. All of us here are "Ohana" and "Ohana" means nobody is forgotten or left behind. I didn't want this account to be forgotten or left behind so you should do the same just in case you need some advice in the future.

10. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

Oh, okay. I have actually stopped the deletion process until I make up my mind, I never thought of how you guys may contact me if not for this site..Lot to think about now. I really am quite close to some people on this site.
    - Nice Lilo and Stitch reference lol.

11. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Gonna miss seeing you around :frowning2:

12. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

A. Happy you're okay Fugsie.
    B. ..I am unsure now if I am leaving, when I posted this I was thinking *I dont need this site, I rarely use it why not delete my account* Now I am thinking of the people here I care about, such as you..What do you think I should do Fugs? I am now officially lost. .-.

13. Candace

Happy trails! In the words of Bart Simpson "smell ya later" :slight_smile:

14. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well I'm only in a better mood because of sexy time with my bf :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I don't see the point in deleting your account, keeping it gives you the opportunity to stop by every once in a while if you want to.

You don't have to need this site to take part in it. Giving advice is just as good of a reason to stay as needing advice is. I need advice all the time, and I do my best to give it just as well. You're not a bad person or anything for wanting some time off :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Though there's no reason that I can see for deleting your account, you don't have to log in every day or anything but keeping the option there just in case you want to say hi or need help is a good thing. :slight_smile:

15. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

Awe yay Fugsies got a relationship goin on. :slight_smile: :thumbsup: WOOT WOOT. :wink: I will think this all over, and let everyone know tomorrow what I plan on doing okay? Especially you.

16. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    :slight_smile: It's online but I hope i'll meet him someday.

Okays ^,^

17. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

Awe, I hope you do to.

18. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Good luck! Feel free to stop in from time to time. I know I haven't been here a lot in the past two years.

19. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

Okay, so I have reached the verdict that I am still going to leave EC. Fugsies, you have my email and fbook so feel free to message me anytime. Also like I had said before, anyone on here who wants my email or whatever pm me before my account is taken down. :slight_smile: Thank you everybody for helping me reach a final decision.

20. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ace94 has decided to stay on EC and requested this thread be locked to prevent further comments.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.