1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Describe your perfect soulmate

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Evanfan, Apr 26, 2008.

1. Evanfan

i'm bored so i decided to do this... the point is.. describe your perfect soulmate.. wether its a guy.. a girl... or both... and.. like.. idk talk about stuff i'm bored!!! lol:dry:

2. total mo

total mo Guest

He has dark hair(although light is not bad) dark eyes(colored is not bad either). Has a nice tan body like the greeks, toned, like flat chest, flat abs, and skinny muscles. I don't want it overdone, like skinny muscles on the biceps. I also don't like chest hair. I want someone born naturally without chest hair, coz I dont like to feel the ingrowns on his chest. I also want him to be very rich & very famous.

#2 total mo, Apr 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2008
  3. EthanS

EthanS Guest

lol.. ok.. then

hmm... treats me good, thinks about me, similar interests, MUST like martial arts an stuff

4. Connor

Connor Guest

[​IMG]

Also, good (or perhaps "crude") sense of humour needed. Not offended by much. Intelligence, wit and humour are quite big issues for me. I couldn't date someone who was unintelligent. I also want someone who I am attracted to, hence the picture.

#4 Connor, Apr 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2008
  5. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Hu's that .. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. Connor

Connor Guest

Edward Norton.

7. total mo

total mo Guest

I'd like to add, he must also be on the wrestling team.

8. PEEKINGOUT

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Sounds Like Me Mo, I Like A Girl, Well Let Me Restate That..a Boy Who's Got Style, Who's A Bit Feminine With Class, And Has Got A Submissive Side To Him. One Who Realizes Who Wears The Pants In The Relationship And Doesnt Mind Pleasing His "man"

9. kramer362

Sounds like I'm your soulmate :icon_wink

Minus the whole Edward Norton thing

10. Negasta

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Any person that is good in bed and puts up with all my crap. :slight_smile:

11. n1ck

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Mmm... Somebody who is intellectually on fire, makes me laugh and feel at ease. Handsome and a freethinker, toned but not too muscled. Hair and eye colour not important at all.

12. Nitro

Intelligent yes absolutely, but also must have a "can do" attitude.

If I say, "hey, let's [insert slightly dangerous but pretty fun activity]" I better either (i) find out my soulmate just died and therefore cannot participate, (ii) hear a rational and irrefutably overwhelmingly good reason not to do take up said activity, (iii) get an even more fun counterproposal (negotiation folks!), or (hopefully iv) get an honest effort into making the most of the circumstances and have fun!!

of course either of us may have phobias or disabilities but it is the can do attitude that I seek

13. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A girl with a pretty face and great smile, who is smart, sweet and loving, has a sense of humour similar to mine, and who understands who I am and doesn't lie or make false promises.

14. sdc91

Hm, my Mr. Right is . . .

Looks: Dark, short hair; sharp facial features (defined cheekbones and low/furrowed eyebrows); light eyes; toned muscles; tanned . . . lol, I'm asking for too much.

Personality-wise: Hardworking but knows when to have some fun, intelligent, loving (and monogamous) and family-oriented (I want kids), relaxed, masculine (but not crush-beer-can-on-forehead-then-watch-football type), good humor, self-confident

15. Tim

Tim

Mr Right for me would be someone I could talk to and not get bored from :astonished: I could really care less about looks, it's all about being able to talk to them, and their personality, has to be kind and such :slight_smile:

16. Connor

Connor Guest

Profit!

And I forgot to add, I'd like someone who is masculine; not effeminate. Men who are too feminine drive me insane.

17. Ty

Ty Guest

Intelligence. Couldn't stand someone who didn't understand me and need me to understand everything to them :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    Personallity ~ not offended easily or over sensitive to anything in particular. Funny, gets my sense of humour :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    Ofcourse, i'd have to be attracted to them :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: but my taste in men is so varied, i couldn't really show an example XD

urmm but I like this guy ~
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ohh and this guy -
    [​IMG]

and urmm
    [​IMG]

I can't see anything in common between them, but thats just a few examples of guys i liek ^_^

I CHALLENGE YOU TO FIND SIMILARITYS BETWEEN THEM!

18. Louise

They are all guys! :lol:

19. InaRut

My exact clone.

Actually I'd probobly need someone who is the exact opposite of me. Even though if I wasn't me I would DO me so hard...*ahem* I would want someone who would be supportive of my dreams and goals. Someone that when I look at them I can't help but smile. Someone who can help me discover myself and help me be who I want to be, and now who I fear I will be. Should be a jedi. And have an English acent.

Or just Louise in male form. Gay male form that is....JSG maybe? hahaha

20. davo-man

An astute observation Louise!

Definately someone who has different tastes to me, cos I can't stand it when I talk to people who agree with me on everything. I like to be able to disagree with people, otherwise how can we have conversations???

Curly hair is always nice. Curls get the girls...I mean guys hehe

Appearance isn't too important to me...well, what I mean is that my spectrum of being attracted to is very wide and so there's no status quo to who I find attractive

Also, being funny is great, confidence is absolutely neccessary, nice genuine smile, infectious laugh, like partying, but are able to have an enjoyable night of watching DVDs on the couch as well

#20 davo-man, Apr 27, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2008