1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yahoo.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MerBear, Jun 23, 2013.

1. MerBear

The majority of people who comment on there are usually conservatives IMO.

I was reading this article

Supreme Court has range of options on gay marriage

and all these people ...they always get on here and complain if they here something about prop 8 ...

I hate reading yahoo now because the comments always come from ignorant assholes.

what's your opinion on yahoo?

2. BornInTexas

I don't read the comments. I've trained myself not to because everyone who comments is either an ass or a random derp.

3. MerBear

i mean, i usually only read the comments to see different kinds of views on it but the majority them are assholes. I mean, I can read an article see a variety of views on something but people on yahoo...its like they run a pack or something

4. Leutheria

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oh dear fuck, I've never thought to go there 'cause I assumed it be like this. This isn't half as bad as an article about the trans bathroom situation I read - now there was some awful shit. :frowning2: These people are just griping about how unimportant marriage equality and other minority rights are. (Yeah, see how much you don't care when it's YOUR rights. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

This one is one of my favorites. Basically, majority problems are way more important than those silly minorities, duh!

Oh, here's an abbreviated version:

Smells like the privileged whining over having their privilege taken away, honestly. It's sick how when a group's had their advantage over another for long enough, they see this advantage as something they deserve and any attempt for equality as infringing on their rights. Blargh.

#4 Leutheria, Jun 23, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2013
  5. MerBear

dear fucking god. these people, i thought yahoo was going to have like...some nice people on there but of course. NO!

I hate comments like that but ya know? i like to make comments to see what people reply to me.

In fact, im going to do right now. ha!

6. Hefiel

Yahoo still exists? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. Leutheria

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    LOL I know, right?

8. MerBear

Unfortunately yes.

9. AlamoCity

I sometimes see the comments for fun. However, I just imagine that smart, sane folks consider it a waste to talk to a wall, no offense to walls.

10. MerBear

I comment to see how people reply.....and when they do reply, I just give a dash of twisted humour.

I am smart and sane....but still, I dont mind a little debate and plus, I like to put my opinion out there considering, that's the only real right that i have left...or so it feels like

11. Candace

I read the comments to see what everyone's stance on this (and what the consensus is). If it's on something funny (like making fun of Sandra Lee's Semi-Homemade) then I know for sure that I'm going to laugh at the cruel yet funny comments people post :lol:

12. MerBear

Yeah. The majority of the people who post the comment are conservative but some of the people who reply, are more liberal. I read article about the economy and what not and there ...they always attack the democrats there and its get annoying because they act like republicans aren't at fault AND THAT THEY NEVER do anything wrong.

13. AlamoCity

You're right. There are intelligent people who speak their opinions on the comment sections. The majority just seem to be those who fall way on the left of the IQ bell curve.

14. MerBear

right? hahaha