1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm back!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Klutz, Jun 23, 2013.

1. Klutz

Hey everyone :smilewave,

It has been a few months, but I am back. I got my own apartment and my own internet now! It is great. Now that I'm more settled in my independent living situation, I'm having more time to think about relationships and stuff like that. I really haven't been looking or exploring for the past couple months.

My sister hasn't let my lack of activity keep her from letting me know that she totally supports me and loves me and doesn't give a lick who I'm in a relationship with as long as it is a healthy one.

Another thing that is going on is that I've been going to some bible study classes. It started with a "Hey, free dinner!" and I decided that learning as well as a free dinner every week sounded great. I've been thinking a lot about religion and wouldn't it be just like me to feel at home with a religion where the people think I am scum and disgusting. Anyway, there are a few good threads on the subject I need to revisit.

So hello again!

2. Candace

Welcome back!! :slight_smile: (well...this is a first time for me....so it's nice to meet you haha)

3. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi Klutz, I'm glad you decided to come back to EC. Well...considering that we've never crossed paths i.e commented on each others threads, I guess I should say it's nice to meet you. I chuckled at "Has a 3rd derivative" :grin: