1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gays: how/where did you meet your boyfriend

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mozzarella, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Mozzarella

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I really want a boyfriend, but can't find one. Any advice, I'm 16.

2. Amerigo

i need a boyfriend/domestic servant

3. Hexagon

Do things you're interested in, meet people and find someone who likes you back.

4. Candace

Funny you should ask.

I've known my boyfriend for ten years now. BUT, we drifted away (he going to another high school and college in the next state over, Alabama).

We started talking on Facebook about 3-4 months ago, and we instantly hit it off. I didn't know he was gay or that he liked a lot of the same things I liked. We've been together for a month and a half now :grin:

5. justinf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He's my roommate/best friend. Easy, huh? We've been together for about a year and three months now.

Easiest way to find one is to put yourself out there. And remember, mostly it happens when you least expect it.

6. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My case is weird, so don't try and completely follow it. Please at the very most, do take it with a grain of salt.

I met my boyfriend on Skype a few days after I first saw his username on another forum. Soon afterward, I saw his name in a chat I'd been talking in very frequently with other people on that same forum. He and I had a few encounters, one of them which he was quite protective. Although at that point I didn't know he was gay, I did wish he was. A few weeks later, yaoi was mentioned in the chat. Knowing quite a bit about yaoi, I was interested in watching the discussion unfold. When it was over, we talked a bit, found out about the other, exchanged pictures and before we knew it, we were a couple.

Then I went to see Les Mis in theaters XD

7. wheels

I met my new boyfried, { he prefers to be called a gilfriend because he is Inter-
    sexed }. Well, we both are, but anyway, we met online one night, and we just found that we have everything in common.

Finding someone as great as Rikki is seemed like it took forever, but every time we talk, we just find more and more in common. This is going to work out, if it kills me.

Jayme