1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Wired106, Apr 26, 2008.

1. Wired106

Hey EC, I got a question.. and was wondering if any of you knew much about this stuff. I've been thinking about getting my other ear pierced since I have my left ear pierced right now and I was thinking about getting my ears gauged just a LITTLE. I don't want those big enormous ones, just small ones. Incase you don't know what it is i'll link a picture right below. But the question I have is, does it hurt a lot? and what should I start out with because I heard you have to buy like small sizes to make the hole bigger slowly over a time span of a few months or something. But I'm still not sure if I should do it or not. Anyways if you could help me out with any advice at ALL that would be awesome :slight_smile: Thanks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 Wired106, Apr 26, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2008
  2. Micah

Why not start off with a small stud, and word your way up? That way you can tell whether or not the look suits you.

As for the pain, It'll always vary between people. I'm sure there might be a small amount of pain that comes with it - but doubt it would last too long.

3. Wired106

Ok, thanks Micah I think I'm going to go through with it :slight_smile:

4. ovomac

ovomac Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Aww. So cute. I'd leave the one ear pierced. It looks good. Getting the other one done may ruin the look.

But then again, you never know.
    You're cute both ways.

5. total mo

total mo Guest

you have a strong resemblance with matthew lush

6. n1ck

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think he was using it as an example of what he wanted :slight_smile:

7. total mo

total mo Guest

A fine taste in examples.

8. LOVEjames

Yeah, the pain isn't that bad. I got studs and slowly worked my way up to a 10 gauge. I don't know if I want to go any further, though. I imagine the pain is about the same, though, unless you go from like a 12 to a 6 or something.

9. Wired106

the reason why i dont want to go too big is because I want to be able to pull them out and get the hole to get smaller again incase I don't want to wear them for a period of time. I'm not allow to wear earrings at my school anyways because it's an all boys private high school so this would be temporary for like summer break and weekends and stuff so I would need the hole to get smaller again. I heard that after like 10 mm gauges, your ear lobe thing wont go too much smaller if u leave them out of your ear so I want like smaller ones, like 5mm.