1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ear stretching

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hexagon, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Hexagon

I was wondering what you guys thought the best stretch size is. I was thinking 10-16mm, although I have seen some larger ones I like. Mine are currently 4mm and 3mm

2. KnownSecret

I like gauges sized 0 don't know the size for a 0 in mm haha. But looking it up on the internet its like 8.2 mm I believe. Just remember once you go to that size you will never be able to have your ears back to normal and will have to leave the gauges in forever but I'm pretty sure your already at that stage of gauging where if you didn't want the gauges you would have to keep them.

#2 KnownSecret, Jun 26, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2013
  3. StefaniW

StefaniW Guest

Omg, my brother has the most massive gauges you have ever seen. He is a tattoo artist in DC and they are just...insanely big. He gets a LOT of comments on them (when I visit him at least a dozen people comment on it when we go out). Not sure of the MM but I know my niece (who is 5) can stick her hand through them easily and even get probably up to her elbow! O.O here is a pic:

[​IMG]

How many mm is that would you say, cuz I don't know anything about this :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

And yes, 16mm seems to look nice from what I see in pix looking it up, like that is juust the right size.

#3 StefaniW, Jun 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2013
  4. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

I just say stop at whatever size you think looks best on you, don't pay attention to others.

5. justjade

Mine are a 4g, or they were until I put my plugs back in after having them out for a while and it tore the skin. Then they got infected, so I had to remove my plugs and let the holes grow over. I plan on stretching my other ear piercings though.

6. Amerigo

why not just wear hoop earrings?!?!

7. justjade

I'm wearing hoops in my other earholes. :grin:

8. Amerigo

daaayyyuuummm!

9. Hexagon

IMO that would look silly.

10. wayne1983

Im going to get my ears pierced but me personally have never fancied/ liked the look of them rings stretch things, but if you like them go for it.:slight_smile:

11. timo

I originally wanted to stretch up to 14mm cause I thought (and still think) it looks really cool. However at 6.5 I decided I liked what I had and have been at that size for 2 years now. So much less than I first expected. It's kinda itching to stretch further though.

So yeah. I feel like it's kinda impossible to say what I like best. Really depends on your face, ear shape and stuff.